Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle Enhancement 19

MaliksKid
06.12.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1
This seems to have incorrect stats, all other levels of battle enhancement offer crit + surge but battle enhancement 19 gives shield + crit.

Telanis
06.12.2012 , 01:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MaliksKid View Post
This seems to have incorrect stats, all other levels of battle enhancement offer crit + surge but battle enhancement 19 gives shield + crit.
Double-check and report it as a bug

Jasonito
06.12.2012 , 02:10 PM | #3
It's been like that since day 1 and bug reports have been made, it's not the only item with incorrect stats

RichyYoung
06.12.2012 , 02:27 PM | #4
yeah theres a billion like it crafting gets ignored...

Spaj
06.12.2012 , 08:14 PM | #5
Known issue unfortunately. Was the response i got. I had made two purple versions and no they couldnt refund materials. Every "Battle" prior to it had crit/surge so i didnt check or take notice of the ones i made and RE'd out to Advanced.

My bad for assuming consistency or naming conventions.
Shanque

Tmanarl
08.13.2012 , 08:18 AM | #6
I just encountered this too. Still an issue it seems. I'll submit a bug ticket as well.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 57 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 55 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 55 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 55 Jedi Sentinal

Fiato
11.20.2012 , 09:43 AM | #7
So, I just put in a ticket for this, but it seems that this is a long running issue. I'm no programmer or anything, so how hard is it really to make this adjustment? You would think if this was a "known issue" it would have been corrected on one of the many patches that I have downloaded since playing this game.

What is the point of reporting issues if they are not going to be addressed? Responding with "this is a known issue" repeatedly for months does not make the problem go away.

P.S. This screws up most of the mission rewards on Voss. Thanks.
Aaron_IRL
Old Timers Guild - Empire Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!"
The Shadowlands

Heezdedjim
11.20.2012 , 08:46 PM | #8
Enhancements are a total cluster. Just wait till you figure out that there are five different names that all have the same stats . . . and two things called Defense Enhancement . . . which have different stats.