Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Angeli Aetherii> is recruiting liked-minded individuals and small guilds -- PvP/PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Angeli Aetherii> is recruiting liked-minded individuals and small guilds -- PvP/PvE

Grievear
09.19.2012 , 10:28 AM | #1
About Angeli Aetherii

Angeli Aetherii is the premier Republic guild for the Bioware MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are an adult-oriented guild originally founded by close friends and family back in the old days of Star Wars Galaxies circa 2003. Over the years we have formed many more relationships and alliances while inhabiting many online worlds.

We are "casual, but serious". What does this mean? It means we are a laid back group of adults who enjoy adventuring together, being social, respecting each other and others around us while taking our playtime seriously. We don't have time for drama or immaturity and we value the image our guild portrays in the eyes of others. We want to be known as the guild to go to when you want to explore all aspects of the game and be around people who will respect and support you.

• Server: Jung Ma
  • Faction: Republic
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Prime-Time: 9PM-12AM EST
  • Focus: PvP/PvE
  • Role-Playing: No
  • Age Restriction: 21+
  • Ranked Warzones: Yes (TUE/THU)
  • Progression Raiding: Yes (MON/WED)
  • Casual Raiding: Yes (SAT/SUN)
  • Voice Chat: TeamSpeak 3

Guild Ranks

We have an extremely exciting guild rank structure that will likely blow your boots off with it's complexity!

Member > Officer > Guild Leader

Yes, we like to keep it simple.

Raiding and Raid Progression

Though we are a casual guild, we also take raiding very seriously. To accommodate both casual and hard-core raiders we have two tiers of raiding: Casual and Hard Mode. We have several raids each week and will field 16-man raids for the fun of it!

Casual Raiding

We currently schedule one night a week to a random story mode Operation and a second night for story mode Explosive Conflict or Terror From Beyond. These raids are meant for those who aren't serious about raiding or others who want to gear an alt or simply learn the basic raid mechanics.

In this category:

• Story and Hard Mode Eternity Vault
  • Story and Hard Mode Karagga's Palace
  • Story Mode Explosive Conflict
  • Story Mode Terror From Beyond

Hard Mode Raiding

In order to qualify for this category, you must meet specific gear, damage, and knowledge or experience checks. There are strict limits to AFK and tardiness. This is for very serious raiders only! Expect to be scrutinized.

In this category:

• Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault
  • Nightmare Mode Karagga's Palace
  • Hard and Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict
  • Hard Mode Terror From Beyond.

Casual and Ranked PvP

We have always prided ourselves on killing Imperials back in the day in Star Wars Galaxies 9-years ago. Things haven't changed since then as we continue our march towards Imperial eradication.

We offer two tiers of PvP to accommodate the casual and hard-core PvP audience: Casual and Ranked.

Casual PvP

In Casual PvP, this is simply queuing up for warzones or grouping up in the open world to go on a hunting spree. No gear checks. No finger-waving. No fuss.

In this category:

• Normal warzones
  • Open world PvP

Ranked PvP

Ranked PvP are for the serious and hard-core PvP player. You will be expected to min-max your gear, be very knowledgeable about your class in PvP, and demonstrate skill in objective-based PvP. You must meet specific gear checks before participating. There are strict limits to AFK and tardiness. This is for very serious players only! Expect to be scrutinized, potentially yelled at, and at times made fun of.

In this category:

• Normal warzones
  • Ranked warzones
  • Open world PvP

Your Role in Angeli Aetherii

This is very simple. Basically, act like an adult and don't hide behind internet anonymity. What we expect:

• Socialize with the guild via the forums, guild chat, or TeamSpeak.
  • Participate in events. We have PvP and PvE oriented events -- a bit of variety for everyone.
  • Don't be an elitist or an ******e. These roles are reserved for our special needs veterans in the guild.

Guild Rules and Policies

We do not have a lot of rules at Angeli Aetherii. That being said, here is a small list of things we may rough you up on:

• TeamSpeak is required for raids (Operations or Ranked Warzones).
  • Be respectful and helpful to your guildmates. Take any disagreements offline.
  • Don't get abusive with adult language.
  • Religious and political discussions in guild chat or TeamSpeak are not allowed.
  • Members are expected to make this their primary guild (sole guild preferred).
  • Harassment of any form is not tolerated.
  • Taking a temporary leave of the game is fine, but notify an Officer before you go.

To learn more about us, interact with us, or simply apply to our guild, please visit us at www.angeliaetherii.com.

JediMasterSarynn
09.19.2012 , 05:32 PM | #2
I am Sarynn and I approve this message.

VOTE SARYNN SUNRIDER IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION!
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

Angevin
09.21.2012 , 01:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSarynn View Post
I am Sarynn and I approve this message.

VOTE SARYNN SUNRIDER IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION!
I am wife of Sarynn and I approve his approval of this message.
Angevin
Officer of Angeli Aetherii
Visit our website: AngeliAetherii.com

Houzukimaru
09.23.2012 , 03:28 AM | #4
For another plug, I have always enjoyed running with your members.
Lieutenant Mij Galaar
Medic
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Grievear
09.23.2012 , 12:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Houzukimaru View Post
Thanks for the plug!
Griever Leonhart - Officer and Vanguard of Angeli Aetherii

"...And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up"

JediMasterSarynn
09.27.2012 , 08:05 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Houzukimaru View Post
Thanks! Feels at times like Alpha Company and Angeli Aetherii are mostly what's left on the Republic side.
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

Grievear
11.20.2012 , 08:07 AM | #7
Bump with updates to original post! After a bit of a recruitment freeze, AA is looking for more members.

Remember, the first step is admitting you have a problem... Oh wait, wrong AA meeting.
Griever Leonhart - Officer and Vanguard of Angeli Aetherii

"...And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up"

Luniara
11.20.2012 , 01:27 PM | #8
Very friendly group of players. I enjoy running into them. Great Pub guild! <3
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

pitchleague
11.20.2012 , 02:10 PM | #9
My brother and I may be interested in joining a guild at some point. We have seen players from your guild at times and I think somebody may have approached me on Belsavis about joining up.

Our old guild had about 20-30 people on it but they all pretty much abandoned the game pretty much within 6 months. So I've just been slowly playing the game by myself or with my brother just to play.

We're, unfortunately, VERY casual players due to work schedules and such. We're both level 50 but we took our sweet time getting there. We've done ZERO end-game content (heck, we're still in Chapter 3 of the main game, although we are on Corellia finally) and have never done any warzones etc. of any kind on any other MMO.

Message me if there's any interested in allowing 2 independents (i.e. Notre Dame) to join your conference, er, guild. Sorry for the football reference.
One day, lad, alllll this will be yours!
What? The curtains?
No, not the curtains!

JediMasterSarynn
11.20.2012 , 07:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by pitchleague View Post
My brother and I may be interested in joining a guild at some point. We have seen players from your guild at times and I think somebody may have approached me on Belsavis about joining up.

Our old guild had about 20-30 people on it but they all pretty much abandoned the game pretty much within 6 months. So I've just been slowly playing the game by myself or with my brother just to play.

We're, unfortunately, VERY casual players due to work schedules and such. We're both level 50 but we took our sweet time getting there. We've done ZERO end-game content (heck, we're still in Chapter 3 of the main game, although we are on Corellia finally) and have never done any warzones etc. of any kind on any other MMO.

Message me if there's any interested in allowing 2 independents (i.e. Notre Dame) to join your conference, er, guild. Sorry for the football reference.
Message coming your way shortly. As mentioned in Griever's post, we have two mini-factions in our guild -- casual and hard core. We've co-existed beautiful for years that way.