Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still waiting for November's Complimentary Cartel Coins - Subber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Still waiting for November's Complimentary Cartel Coins - Subber
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OrYcle
11.20.2012 , 02:50 PM | #1
When can I expect this? Others have received their complimentary coins already but I have not. Just wondering.

Vanelon
11.20.2012 , 03:54 PM | #2
Still waiting here :S my sub was charged the 16th and still no coins.
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Caminari
11.20.2012 , 04:00 PM | #3
Ditto.
Apparently they've been outright lying to some people and saying they come at the end of your billing cycle, which is clearly false given the people making independent reports of having received theirs.
The issue seems to be for people whose sub renewed on the 15th and 16th, but it's yet another thing we're being stonewalled on.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬°¯°█|██████████████████████████████)

bigcountryone
11.20.2012 , 04:32 PM | #4
I am also waiting for my Nov. ccs. I have 6 month recurring sub that was up on the 16. I have friends who have already received their Nov ccs and was just wondering when this would be fixed. I have not received any feedback from any of my in game tickets or email. I just want it fixed

SithEmpress
11.20.2012 , 04:39 PM | #5
My sister and I are also having the same issues. I filed a ticket, but it was closed with a standard message. Yes I know Thanksgiving is approaching, but I just want someone to address this issue. It can be just simple as saying we’re looking into it or aware of this bug. Similar to Hero Banner, this lets us know they aware and working to fix the problem.

We are also on six month, werre build on 15th, if that matters.

Valethar
11.20.2012 , 04:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanelon View Post
Same here. Not only am I missing the 500 for my subscription renewal, I started out on day one of 1.5 nearly 2,000 coins short on my balance, immediately after the servers came up. That's a total of nearly 2,500 coins that are missing, and they've done nothing beyond send a generic message about free months not counting towards the rewards, and to submit a new ticket if I didn't agree with their incompetent answer.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Voblat
11.20.2012 , 05:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanelon View Post
Same here.

Same day,no coins.

-dheco-
11.20.2012 , 05:28 PM | #8
Same here.

My missus, who has exactly the same sub plan, paid on the same date from launch and the same box set got given 150 more CC than me at the start and has had her complementary coins for November, I'm still waiting.
PC Gamer Mint Imperials
Krayt Dragon Raid Leader

bigcountryone
11.20.2012 , 08:48 PM | #9
I just recieved my CCs for my monthly subscription. It is slowly being worked out. Just be patient and they'll show up.

Beesodd
11.20.2012 , 09:13 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update bigcountryone.

We are aware of the issues with this and are working on them. Please check your balance or the Ledger page. Unfortunately, this issue is still not completely resolved for all players as ofright now, but for some of you it should have been.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.