Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rayla_Felana
11.20.2012 , 03:30 PM | #3171
So 1.6 was announced, nothing at all to do with story content, I don't want to call BiOWare liars, but BiOWare are liars.

Tatile
11.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3172
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
So 1.6 was announced, nothing at all to do with story content, I don't want to call BiOWare liars, but BiOWare are liars.
Yeah, but we knew that already.

I have to say, reading the boards, I'm wondering just why I'm staying with this game. Bioware just seems to be... ugh, not very nice or bothered.

Rayla_Felana
11.20.2012 , 03:40 PM | #3173
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Yeah, but we knew that already.

I have to say, reading the boards, I'm wondering just why I'm staying with this game. Bioware just seems to be... ugh, not very nice or bothered.
Not really, considering they do have separate teams for separate areas of the game content, so who the hell knows, I certainly don't, some clarification in general about story would be fan-bloody-tastic.

Lent_San
11.20.2012 , 03:48 PM | #3174
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Other game companies are worse, believe me, but of course that doesn't make it any better. I'm still giving them the benefit of doubt that they're still working on them and won't give us SGRA before they're quality content. I'm that naive, I guess.

Uluain
11.20.2012 , 05:03 PM | #3175
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
They never put a number on Makeb - that is, it was never explicitly stated that it would be 1.6. That said, 1.6 does not seem to be Makeb, which is supposed to be the big story update, which we have been led to suppose would include same-gender romance.

Whether Makeb will indeed make it into the game this year looks doubtful now, and what faint gleam of optimism I had for them keeping their word is vanishing fast. So if I go silent here, it's because I no longer care to keep up a subscription or because I have stacked up enough infractions asking about this that I got banned. At this point, I really don't care which.

Tatile
11.20.2012 , 05:09 PM | #3176
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
So if I go silent here, it's because I no longer care to keep up a subscription or because I have stacked up enough infractions asking about this that I got banned. At this point, I really don't care which.
I'm going to miss you

(I don't want to think they'll push Makeb back until February, but they probably will.)

Crawelc
11.20.2012 , 06:05 PM | #3177
Take heart folks, they will probably roll out makeb before or shortly after the first of the year. I hope you all get what you want. Happy Christmass to all and to all a good night.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Lent_San
11.20.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3178
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Take heart folks, they will probably roll out makeb before or shortly after the first of the year. I hope you all get what you want. Happy Christmass to all and to all a good night.
I do love your sentiment. Thanks a lot.

stormdrakelord
11.20.2012 , 08:35 PM | #3179
Perhaps they could do an assassin character, hired to kill you but then turns around and helps you on the story quest to acquire him/her, but still talks about killing you from time to time? or maybe someone along the lines of Scourge from the JK story line who hates you, but with the Jaesa make him Light/Dark thing?
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

katamuro
11.21.2012 , 05:30 AM | #3180
I have to say seeing this option would be nice for some diversity in the story.