Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ventrillo bindings and star wars help?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ventrillo bindings and star wars help?

Leesy
12.20.2011 , 08:28 AM | #1
Hey ya. I have always had my push to talk key as the left Ctrl key. However with star wars if I press the left Ctrl key down and then go to click the UI (anywhere) or auto run the mouse doesnt work. It's very frustrating having played like this for years in an mmo. Is Ctrl bound to anything that when pressed would prevent the UI from being used (or my mouse auto run button) with a mouse?. If I cant figure this out Ill have to change key (though it prob do the same thing). or go without push to talk. I have looked at the ketbindings but cannot see anything that would cause this. If it helps I have a Logitch G5 mouse.

I hope this makes sense, Lee

Intelocolypse
12.20.2011 , 08:34 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Leesy View Post
Hey ya. I have always had my push to talk key as the left Ctrl key. However with star wars if I press the left Ctrl key down and then go to click the UI (anywhere) or auto run the mouse doesnt work. It's very frustrating having played like this for years in an mmo. Is Ctrl bound to anything that when pressed would prevent the UI from being used (or my mouse auto run button) with a mouse?. If I cant figure this out Ill have to change key (though it prob do the same thing). or go without push to talk. I have looked at the ketbindings but cannot see anything that would cause this. If it helps I have a Logitch G5 mouse.

I hope this makes sense, Lee

I know I have to run Vent in administrator mode to get PTT to work at all while running the game. As far as the bindings go, you could always look through all of the default keybinds to see if those are set to anything. I do not know off of the top of my head. I went from using my Ctrl key to using a button on my mouse. Just my 2 cents.