Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formula's for Character Stats, Damage and Healing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Formula's for Character Stats, Damage and Healing

vaelphor
02.19.2012 , 06:48 PM | #41
nice. this was just what i was looking for. however, i'm mostly posting so i can subscribe to this thread for future references since they don't have a button or option to do it without posting yourself :/
Sx
<Mouretsu>

Ajunta Pall

acnoj
02.27.2012 , 01:24 AM | #42
Yeah I find my own thread with Google, go figure.
A.K.A Freehugs (mmo-mechanics forums), Aid (Dalbora server)
Drawn and Dangerous, a D&D webcomic

Rufcat
03.16.2012 , 06:55 AM | #43
Thank you for posting this. I'm currently working on an Excel spreadsheet with stats relevant to my character and this has helped tremendously.

Sticky this post!
{██████████████████████)≡│\\o\\o\\│≡(██████████████████████}

acnoj
04.10.2012 , 08:29 PM | #44
Updated 4-11-2012 for the 1.2 patch changes, thanks to Kor from mmo-mechanics.com.
The only change is the Expertise formulas.

acnoj
05.17.2012 , 08:07 PM | #45
Updated 5-18-2012:
Multiplicative modifiers are summed then applied, e.g. +33% damage and +25% damage to an attack = +58% damage total.

TonyTheTiger
09.03.2012 , 02:08 PM | #46
Heya first thx for posting this must have taken a lot of work to figgure it all out.

Although i must confess this is waaay over my head and i pretty much have no idea what all this means
So i have a question

I hear ppl talk about soft caps for pretty much all stats i.e Defense, Shield, Crit, Surge and such.. and i guess they are base on the Rating of that stat and not the % of it.

Do u or anyone else know if this it true and what those numbers are ? so i can try and optimize my tank and dps
Join the dark side, we have cookies

mumble_magic
11.20.2012 , 02:43 PM | #47
These formulae are really great. I'd just like to clarify something though. When you say max(level,20) what do you mean? Do you mean e.g. max at level 20, or the max at that level or 20 whichever is higher? I'm new to the theory stuff so apologies if this is a daft question.

Aberd
12.30.2012 , 12:41 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by mumble_magic View Post
These formulae are really great. I'd just like to clarify something though. When you say max(level,20) what do you mean? Do you mean e.g. max at level 20, or the max at that level or 20 whichever is higher? I'm new to the theory stuff so apologies if this is a daft question.
Max() is a spreadsheet function that outputs the maximum value in a list. In this case the list is only 2 items long. For example you have a level 12 toon, max(level,20) will output 20. Versus a level 33 toon, max(level,20) will output 33.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."