Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dirtnose
11.20.2012 , 02:32 PM | #11
Any news on when the Cathar race will be released? I've been saving a Jedi Knight character for it

Lostpenguins
11.20.2012 , 02:43 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by simplyunsure View Post
Nice that was quick for another update! Maybe a sign of things to come i hope =)
Sorry, but if we have to wait 6 weeks for this stuff to come out and then roll the dice for another 6 weeks in hopes of another operation please let me know. I don't care to subscribe to a game where I'm going to be farming NiM EC and HM TFB for the next 3 months... you already did that to us with HM EC.

Vegabond
11.20.2012 , 02:45 PM | #13
Nice!

Durasturan
11.20.2012 , 02:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
Sorry, but if we have to wait 6 weeks for this stuff to come out and then roll the dice for another 6 weeks in hopes of another operation please let me know. I don't care to subscribe to a game where I'm going to be farming NiM EC and HM TFB for the next 3 months... you already did that to us with HM EC.
According to their own metrics PVP is the most heavily engaged in content of ANYTHING more people PVP than do Ops, FPS's etc.

The fact that in the past year, PVPers have gotten ONE new tier of gear and ONE new wz while OPVP was removed is completely unfair viewed in the light of the tremendous amount of content PVEers received.

It's our turn for some new stuff, so chill out...

DaRoamer
11.20.2012 , 03:01 PM | #15
There's always one. The last PVP map was added back in APRIL. By the time this patch is out it'll be 8 months. So excuse me if I don't shed any tears for you.

chuixupu
11.20.2012 , 03:15 PM | #16
Happy to see the update coming, but I really would like to know the reason for the lack of character copies. This just seems like a no-brainer.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

bryceman
11.20.2012 , 03:46 PM | #17
I'll ask but I prob already know the answer to this; when will we get to have one of our characters copied over to the PTS? You cannot seriously think that everyone that wants to test for bugs is going to lvl a separate character on a test server?

EatenByDistance
11.20.2012 , 04:24 PM | #18
Had just about given up. I'm very glad to see such a timely update hitting the PTS. I still think this game can be great and respected, I hope this is a sign of things to come
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Valethar
11.20.2012 , 04:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Meepbot View Post
sad to see still no character copies
This is exactly why 1.5 sucked so bad when it hit live. We can look forward to 1.6 being more of the same.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

MrSchmo
11.20.2012 , 04:36 PM | #20
We got 2 new ops and a full fledge nightmare mode on one. Are you expecting a new op every 6-12 weeks? Cause I think you are. I run ops and I even think what you're asking is rediculous. ops take time to develop and tune.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.