Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Target Focus Modifier Key Non Functional

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Target Focus Modifier Key Non Functional

Hawk-Firestorm
11.19.2012 , 07:09 PM | #1
Since the removal and reinstall of the client and the option in prefs being removed Target focus no longer functions.

The Target Focus modifier key fails to operate no matter what its set to.

I suspect that while they removed the option from prefs that enabled it and put a setting in the games files this has been overlooked and the option just removed despite this key was disabled by default.

And ultimately probably a simple thing to fix by adding in the appropriate entry into the games setup files.

Please can we have a hot fix to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one that rely's on this game feature especially if you play as a healer.

dubhcaora
11.19.2012 , 07:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawk-Firestorm View Post
Since the removal and reinstall of the client and the option in prefs being removed Target focus no longer functions.

The Target Focus modifier key fails to operate no matter what its set to.

I suspect that while they removed the option from prefs that enabled it and put a setting in the games files this has been overlooked and the option just removed despite this key was disabled by default.

And ultimately probably a simple thing to fix by adding in the appropriate entry into the games setup files.

Please can we have a hot fix to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one that rely's on this game feature especially if you play as a healer.
I hear your pain! Was talking about this over here and unfortunately it is in the list of known bugs now I hope it gets fixed fast but with the ammount of issues with the cartel store and coins I have a feeling it will be on the backburner right behind all the people whining about HK issues.

Hawk-Firestorm
11.20.2012 , 01:24 PM | #3
Considering the fix for this is probably just a small entry into the clients startup files I would hope not especially as its a important feature.

dubhcaora
11.20.2012 , 10:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawk-Firestorm View Post
Considering the fix for this is probably just a small entry into the clients startup files I would hope not especially as its a important feature.
your more then likely right on that... should be a simple even check on it. My healer is completely unplayable right now while leveling... losing my target to heal drops my dps and if i focus on dps my companion takes a dive...

ah well guess ill try a commando or a bh till this is fixed