Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Incorrect amount of cartel coins in my ledger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Incorrect amount of cartel coins in my ledger
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tirvaak
11.20.2012 , 10:39 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Icebergy,

Sorry for the misunderstanding with your last ticket. I have sent this on to be looked into further for you. As Beesodd mentioned we are still looking into these reports and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Icebergy
11.20.2012 , 11:18 AM | #12
While you are checking, see why I did not get my 600 per month from my 6month sub on the 15th. I got the 100 for the security, but nothing for being subbed.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Odjii
11.20.2012 , 11:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Icebergy,

Sorry for the misunderstanding with your last ticket. I have sent this on to be looked into further for you. As Beesodd mentioned we are still looking into these reports and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks.
I also have no received my coins, please look into my case as well

Cooperz
11.20.2012 , 11:37 AM | #14
I'm having some odd problems with the system as well not adding up.

Under the ledger itself it shows my total balance adding up to 2400 stating the following:
Amount | Balance
11/20/2012 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins 500 | 2400
11/20/2012 Transfer from Rewards Tab 1300 | 1900
11/20/2012 Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins 500 | 600
11/15/2012 Security Key Monthly Grant 100 | 100

Yet for some reason up top and in game my balance is only 1100?

Here's a screenshot for a better look: http://oi49.tinypic.com/242a04x.jpg

I'd like to go ahead and start using the cartel coin system but I've shunned away from using it in that I'm afraid it'll mess it up even more. Haven't spent a single coin yet so I'm not sure why this is.

Tirvaak
11.20.2012 , 11:46 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Icebergy,

Just to clarify, I have forwarded the details to another department to be looked into further. I will include the extra details you have provided.

@Odjii: Once your current ticket is responded to it will be sent to the same department, please be patient and an in game agent will look after this for you.

Thanks.

Odjii
11.20.2012 , 11:56 AM | #16
Hi Icebergy,

Just to clarify, I have forwarded the details to another department to be looked into further. I will include the extra details you have provided.

@Odjii: Once you ticket is responded to it will be sent to the same department, please be patient and an in game agent will look after this for you.

Thanks.
You don't understand, i've had this issue for 5 days, I've waited on the phone for hours to customer support I had 3 tickets open and they were closed by one of your representatives who told me to wait 48 hours even after explaining it's been 96 hours.

So the solution is to post another ticket and wait for someone to get to me? That is terrible customer service, you should put me to the front of the line.

_Moddex_
11.20.2012 , 11:57 AM | #17
Hi Icebergy,

@Odjii: Once you ticket is responded to it will be sent to the same department, please be patient and an in game agent will look after this for you.

Thanks.
yeah man rly i m having same issue do you guys are gonna give us coins or what?

Icebergy
11.20.2012 , 12:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Odjii View Post
So the solution is to post another ticket and wait for someone to get to me? That is terrible customer service, you should put me to the front of the line.
I beg to differ, especially since this is my thread...
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Odjii
11.20.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I beg to differ, especially since this is my thread...
I agree, and well you know whats sad, that we even have to fight over customer service bioware has certainly dropped the ball no wonder the top writers and founders left...

Tirvaak
11.20.2012 , 01:20 PM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Odjii,

I'm sorry there must have been some confusion from my last post so I have updated it. I meant to say that once your current open ticket (I checked and there was one open at the time of my post) was received by one of our in game agents, it would be sent on to the relevant department to be looked into further.

There is no need to log multiple tickets about this issue, it will not help solve the problem any faster. We understand this has been frustrating but as we have said, this is still being looked into so please be patient.

Thanks.