Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ops and HM's

TrumpetNut
11.20.2012 , 10:18 AM | #1
So I want to get the Columi or Rakata stuff (head most of all) and am wondering how the loot drops in HM's and ops work. In each one are you guranteed to get something from each boss that your class can use or....Like if you beat bonethrasher in KP then does each person in the grou get a Columi headgear trade in thing? or is it randomly give to 1 person?

Nibbon
11.20.2012 , 10:22 AM | #2
Same as in SM - a fixed number drop and you roll based on need/greed or master loot. in HM EV and KP (rakata level) the unassembled piece that drop are per class- in EC and TFB (campaign+) there is no class restriction.

TrumpetNut
11.20.2012 , 10:32 AM | #3
So are you saying If I do KP on HM or reg mode then regardless il get my rakata or Columi?

Blighboy
11.20.2012 , 10:42 AM | #4
Story mode drops Columi, Hard mode drops Rakata. You should have mostly Columi before doing hard modes. Different bosses drop different body pieces.
An army of one man, but the right man for the job! -Clone trooper rallying call
Pillars of Ashla
Guild Site

Nibbon
11.20.2012 , 11:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
So are you saying If I do KP on HM or reg mode then regardless il get my rakata or Columi?
KP and EV SM drop Columi
KP and EV HM drop Rakata
TFB and EC SM drop Rakata
EC HM drops Campaign
TFB HM and EC NiM drop Dread Guard

Each boss drops slot specific equipment, I can't recall off the top of my head who drops what. I think you mentioned you wanted the head slot the most, though, and that drops off the first boss in KP.

AMulls
11.20.2012 , 12:40 PM | #6
The answer that I think you're looking for is no, you don't automatically get the piece you need.

Certain bosses drop certain gear. For example, Bonethrasher will always drop a head piece (Columi in Story Mode and Rakata in Hard Mode). However, it will only drop one headpiece. And that headpiece could be for any class in the group. It's random, so you may have to do that boss several times before the headpiece for your class drops.

I think that is what you were asking.

PariahMessiah
11.20.2012 , 06:15 PM | #7
Actually its two pieces for 8 man and I assume 4 for 16.