Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purchase mistake

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The-Pook
11.19.2012 , 09:31 AM | #1
Greetings,
I have been a customer since prelaunch and the day of the current patch/update I mistakenly misunderstood that I needed to use my Cartel Coins to buy into area X. Only afterward did I see that as a paying monthly customer I did not need to use my Cartel Coins. I placed a ticket in game and got the standard brush off. This sort of answer is unacceptable. I am asking for assistance can I please get a response? This is on the Harbinger server on my main character.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

The-Pook
11.19.2012 , 04:06 PM | #2
Can I get a customer service response on this issue please?
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

savadious
11.19.2012 , 04:08 PM | #3
If you did not consume the item and they can not provide a refund. GTN is always an option.

The-Pook
11.19.2012 , 11:15 PM | #4
I did not consume the item it is still in my inventory which is why I don't understand why they cannot refund my "coins" heck at this point it would be just be nice to have some sort of reply here. I mean dang, I have been here with this game and company since day one and still have no dang reply. What gives? Do I have to be yet another one of the unhappy many that cancel because of poor customer support?
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

The-Pook
11.20.2012 , 09:10 AM | #5
Still hoping for an answer here.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Methanos
11.20.2012 , 09:16 AM | #6
I have to agree, the Section X thing is slightly deceptive, and they should refund you. Unfortunately, they won't respond to anything on here which makes them look bad.

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 09:27 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings The-Pook,

Please note, that all purchases from the Cartel Market are final, as mentioned in the warnings displayed before the purchase is completed.

Please see this Help center article for more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

The-Pook
11.20.2012 , 09:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings The-Pook,

Please note, that all purchases from the Cartel Market are final, as mentioned in the warnings displayed before the purchase is completed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
So you are saying that an honest mistake cannot be taken care of? I mean dang, I am a collectors edition owner and have paid my monthly subscription diligently since launch. I made a mistake, I readily admit that, I am just simply asking for a refund for the "in game" currency for the item that is still currently in my inventory.
Please help?
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Ziffron
11.20.2012 , 09:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings The-Pook,

lol owned
The Tetra Legacy
Never Retreat
Never Surrender
The Force is with you, Now and Always

The-Pook
11.20.2012 , 01:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziffron View Post
lol owned
Gee thanks for being mature and helpful.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996