Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

shadowdemon
11.13.2012 , 03:34 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Mando View Post
Group 1: It's been over a week since I've heard from a couple of you, just wanna make sure we're all still interested in this. I understand if you're busy!
I'm still interested. ^_^
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
The Jung Ma: Zvi'ki Ne'tra (Scoundrel)

redhuntinghat
11.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #172
Hey guys sorry for the last minute notice, but I got a sudden downpour of assignments that I really need to work on so I won't make it tonight. I don't want to ruin your night so please feel free to go on without me if you guys want; I can easily catch up.

Jenzali
11.13.2012 , 06:57 PM | #173
Group 3: Actually I will be a bit late, start without me too.

Edit: I'm here, don't see anyone on. I'll be watching my friends list on another character for when you guys log on.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

redhuntinghat
11.16.2012 , 02:54 PM | #174
Are we still doing this?

Mordral
11.17.2012 , 08:29 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by redhuntinghat View Post
Are we still doing this?
Check your messages, I should have sent out an suggestion for organization.

Jenzali
11.18.2012 , 04:38 PM | #176
Tuesday's good, see you guys there!

Just a note, I remade my character as a Sniper. I keep forgetting how much I hate the Operative playstyle. His new name's Vanton, but don't worry, he has the exact same character look and I'll get him a Chiss name for RP purposes.

Faust
11.20.2012 , 09:02 AM | #177
If there are any spaces that needed to be filled, I'd be glad to chip in.

Jenzali
11.20.2012 , 10:15 PM | #178
Group 3: No one showed tonight except Volkas and I. We did a short little story session retrieving some smuggled artifacts (datacrons from the spaceport, and from an abandoned camp) that Lord Alycaa was after.

Quote: Originally Posted by Faust View Post
If there are any spaces that needed to be filled, I'd be glad to chip in.
We haven't heard from Spiix for a while so there may be an opening for group 3 (?) as a Sith Warrior. We'll keep trying to get a hold of him though.

Also, perhaps if weekdays are too difficult we could reschedule so it's only on a weekend? And perhaps if one person is missing, should the rest of us refrain from gaining experience?

darthldub
11.20.2012 , 10:46 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Group 3: No one showed tonight except Volkas and I. We did a short little story session retrieving some smuggled artifacts (datacrons from the spaceport, and from an abandoned camp) that Lord Alycaa was after.

We haven't heard from Spiix for a while so there may be an opening for group 3 (?) as a Sith Warrior. We'll keep trying to get a hold of him though.

Also, perhaps if weekdays are too difficult we could reschedule so it's only on a weekend? And perhaps if one person is missing, should the rest of us refrain from gaining experience?
Ye sorry guys, just having personal issues at home that is keeping me from making it. I don't want to hold y'all back so he can have my sith warrior spot because I might not be to make it this weekend either. I apologize, I feel really bad for wasting you guy's time.

If needed I can pm y'all everyone's availability so that y'all can compare between each other.
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable

Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

Mordral
11.20.2012 , 10:48 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
Ye sorry guys, just having personal issues at home that is keeping me from making it. I don't want to hold y'all back so he can have my sith warrior spot because I might not be to make it this weekend either. I apologize, I feel really bad for wasting you guy's time.

If needed I can pm y'all everyone's availability so that y'all can compare between each other.
Hope everything's all right.

Just to reiterate for myself...I'm better off on Tuesday nights, Saturday nights, Sunday nights. I'm also open to schedule the next session at the end of the current session.