Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 SM EC and TFB

Jaspless
11.19.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
Random question...

What's the group makeup for 16 SM TFB and SM EC? How many tanks, healers, and dps? I'm going to set up a "fun run" for some guildies, but I'm not sure of the needed roles.

Thanks!
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

RanisTheSlayer
11.19.2012 , 10:01 PM | #2
Why are you doing SM TFB and EC? There is no point. No comms.
Ranis
Lethal Dose Fifty
Jedi Covenant's #1 DPS Sage
Server First 8M and 16M HM Terror From Beyond 5/5

cantoo
11.19.2012 , 10:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RanisTheSlayer View Post
Why are you doing SM TFB and EC? There is no point. No comms.
Quote: Originally Posted by OP
I'm going to set up a "fun run" for some guildies, but I'm not sure of the needed roles.
Sometimes running the content just for fun and the story is great.
Tarnn - 50 Combat Medic Trooper (Main) / Awakening - 50 Vigilance Jedi Guardian
Awakened - 50 Shield Powertech / Joobjub - 50 Dirty Fighting Gunslinger
Officer of <Eternal Hostility> on Jedi Covenant (US East)

Jaspless
11.20.2012 , 07:59 AM | #4
Most of us are in full dreadguard gear.. finished new content. It's just a fun run for the other groups that aren't on the newest content.. it lets the guild hang out doing something fun.

Again, anybody know the breakdown? I believe 16 Denova is 2 tanks, 4 healers, 10 DPS.
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

cisme
11.20.2012 , 03:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaspless View Post
Most of us are in full dreadguard gear.. finished new content. It's just a fun run for the other groups that aren't on the newest content.. it lets the guild hang out doing something fun.

Again, anybody know the breakdown? I believe 16 Denova is 2 tanks, 4 healers, 10 DPS.
SM TFB you only really need 3 healers if they're sufficiently geared. The bosses don't do any extra damage so the extra healers are just there to deal with raid damage