Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Gift Card?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shavlik
11.20.2012 , 06:08 AM | #1
Is there a physical card or digital promotion code for the Cartel market I can purchase to give as a Christmas gift? I'm looking for buy 1,000+ cartel coins and give them as a gift this holiday season but I can't seem to find where I would purchase something like that.

Anyone know if this is available yet? If not can I recommend this feature be added?

Thanks!
.:: Shavlik .:: Website .:: Forum
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama...All About The Fun

Ratae
11.20.2012 , 06:27 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Shavlik,

Please see this link about Cartel coin cards which are available to North American customers: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850

Hope this helps.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Roizel
11.20.2012 , 06:31 AM | #3
I live in Ontario Canada and I have been to best buy and Eb games which is owned by Game stop and no one at either location even knew what i was talking about so when will these cards actually be available since my 2 credit cards and my paypal account are not being accepted trough the system.

Exsuna
11.20.2012 , 07:14 AM | #4
From the change payment method page to purchase CC's they don't even have the a listing for Cartel Coin cards yet. On the other hand you can use EA game cards which I'm pretty sure I've seen in stores. Just won't get a mini-pet on the redemption from the look of it.
No, for the last time quit asking me I'm not a clone.....

PeterGun-SWE
11.20.2012 , 07:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello Shavlik,

Please see this link about Cartel coin cards which are available to North American customers: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850

Hope this helps.
Greetings Ratae.

Will Cartel Coin cards be available in the EU in a near future, preferably befor x-mass.

Alienware_
12.06.2012 , 02:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Roizel View Post
I live in Ontario Canada and I have been to best buy and Eb games which is owned by Game stop and no one at either location even knew what i was talking about so when will these cards actually be available since my 2 credit cards and my paypal account are not being accepted trough the system.

ahhhh so thats why its not working for me. bioware hates canadians......

Darknightosb
07.08.2015 , 10:03 AM | #7
I have not seen this in any retail store recently. Are they still available? I recently convinced an old time player to try the free to play to get them back into the game.
"The Lips Of Wisdom Are Closed Except To The Ears Of Understanding."

CherylAJackson
07.08.2015 , 04:43 PM | #8
Amazon is best bet to find them.
My referral link: wwww.swtor.com/r/3fyNcs

Nightblazer
07.08.2015 , 05:14 PM | #9
I've seen them at Walmart.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

dr_mike
07.09.2015 , 12:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darknightosb View Post
I have not seen this in any retail store recently. Are they still available? I recently convinced an old time player to try the free to play to get them back into the game.
Without knowing where you live, it's kind of hard to answer with specifics. I know here in the US, the gift card market is mostly controlled by a pair of third party companies. They're doing all of the stocking in most if not all major retailers. It's completely up to them what's on the shelf.

Here in Charlotte, it;s 2 little old ladies who do it and they're very much set against online gaming cards because they don't sell that well for them. They'll stock the low end XBox live and the facebook cards but that's pretty much it. They rather use the same for the restaurant chains since those sell for them.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth