Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having kids with Jaese/Vette.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Having kids with Jaese/Vette.

Swedguy
11.13.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1
I've married Vette in my story, and at the last conversation she mentions that she'd stay for the long term wether that ment more apprentices or having kids. Jaesa says the same thing if you romance her. This felt like a pretty loose end to tell the truth, and it also seems like a fun thing BioWare could expand on in future updates.

Let me know what you think

Master-Nala
11.13.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2
Marriage is kind of a "loose end". It's the beginning of a journey, not an ending. I guess you can append "and they lived happily ever after," but that seems a stretch for a Sith Lord!

FlippinFlapJack
11.16.2012 , 10:27 AM | #3
Well, since I am a Twi'lek Jugg (played other Twi'leks to 50 and unlocked the species) I went for Vette.

I am a red Twi'lek and Vette is blue which means we will have purple kids. There is no option for a purple Twi'lek.

I demand that all development be halted and the next patch include only purple Twi'leks.

And another thing, only Twi'leks should be allowed to hide the head slot. The rest of y'all are too hard to look at.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

Scovina
11.18.2012 , 10:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
Well, since I am a Twi'lek Jugg (played other Twi'leks to 50 and unlocked the species) I went for Vette.

I am a red Twi'lek and Vette is blue which means we will have purple kids. There is no option for a purple Twi'lek.

I demand that all development be halted and the next patch include only purple Twi'leks.

And another thing, only Twi'leks should be allowed to hide the head slot. The rest of y'all are too hard to look at.
I will give into your demands only if you will support my NEED to have a SITH JAWA or SITHWA as I call them!

Xargyn
11.18.2012 , 08:24 PM | #5
I doubt we'll ever see actual children in the game. But if it helps, you can use the Legacy feature to make all your alts your children. Of course you're playing pretty loose with the timeline such as when a Jedi child reaches Taris before his Sith parent did....
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

errant_knight
11.19.2012 , 01:16 AM | #6
I lol'd at Vette's letter about raising kids on the ship. I wish she was still writing. *sigh*

Swedguy
11.20.2012 , 06:13 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xargyn View Post
I doubt we'll ever see actual children in the game. But if it helps, you can use the Legacy feature to make all your alts your children. Of course you're playing pretty loose with the timeline such as when a Jedi child reaches Taris before his Sith parent did....
lol yeah

Val-Pyr
11.21.2012 , 05:36 PM | #8
No, not kids....those brats will run around my ship pushing buttons and breaking stuff, and I will trip over them or that pet...w/e it is. Someone will get force choked, then vette will put me outside. Not a good way to go, we are going to stay in a childless marriage! And im putting my foot down!!!

Ill let you guys know how it goes when I talk to her.
..Hardball Legacy..
Val-Pyr Lvl 55 Juggernaut Valz Lvl 60 Assassin
Vall-Pyr Lvl 60 Sorcerer Buggz Lvl 57 Vanguard

QuietGoneJinn
11.21.2012 , 09:58 PM | #9
Relationships are sloppy in this game, unlike in Mass Effect.

I basically married Vette, then to get an affection bonus to max out Jaesa, married Jaesa. Vette doesn't care, she still thinks I'm cool even though I supposedly impregnated her and left her for another shipmate.

Could/Should have been done better.

_biddan_
11.22.2012 , 10:32 AM | #10
i am role playing that my warrior and vette adopted my rattataki operative.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50