Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error code 3001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xerlio
11.20.2012 , 03:43 AM | #41
i just upgraded to the 2 month subscription from the free one and have same issues here. called tech support 3 times and nothing was done please help name is Xerlio.

wildsisop
11.20.2012 , 04:02 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerlio View Post
i just upgraded to the 2 month subscription from the free one and have same issues here. called tech support 3 times and nothing was done please help name is Xerlio.
Same problem with my account. There are tons of similar error reports on this forum, i think EA should compensate people who have paid them money and now can't play

Xerlio
11.20.2012 , 04:06 AM | #43
i agree man. ive been on the phone with horrible Tech support and been wasting my time on hold since they never answer when TS transfers you. i was fine playing for free and now that i paid i cant play? ***.... -.- they should at least credit the day or days spent on trying to fix this.

Horodhar
11.20.2012 , 04:49 AM | #44
I played f2p for two days with no problem. Now that I bought 60 days card, I get the 3001 error message. I tried restarting, logging in and out, but nothing works. Calling seems pointless too. I'd really appreciate any help.

YgritteStark
11.20.2012 , 12:05 PM | #45
I'm getting 3001 after buying the Standard Edition. Account name is YgritteStark.

Talulabjaka
11.20.2012 , 12:42 PM | #46
My friend one day playing on f2p. after paying a subscription for 30 days, while trying to enter the game he gets error code 3001. He tried - reconnecting, restart the computer, but it does not help. Please help him. Account name is nikonovich.

natoftw
11.20.2012 , 01:19 PM | #47
I'm getting the error code after adding a subscription to my account... most disappointing.

XTreeM_X
11.20.2012 , 01:33 PM | #48
My brother and i subscribed the game yesterday, and since he cannot connect to the servers, appearing the error 3001. He was a f2p, and subscribed because he liked the game.

We tried posting with his account and wasn´t possible, giving an error as well "account dissolved or waiting activation"

The name of the account is Yukito-Ryn.
He also sended a mail to customer service with no reply.
Will be waiting on a response... Thanks in advance

AmrasPK
11.20.2012 , 01:46 PM | #49
My account name is AmrasPK, i bought a monthly subscription recently and like many other i can't play the game because of an error 3001. Please help i don't want waste any more time waiting.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Error is finally gone but i only have a "preferred status" (F2P) not subscriber. So there is still something terribly wrong.

Nikkizovitch
11.20.2012 , 01:53 PM | #50
Hi everyone. I'm playing from france (french server), and loads of us had the same problem after buying a premium account. I resolved it a few minutes ago. I just called the customer service and they told me that it was just a problem of synchronization because I was a f2p player and I bought a premium access for 60 days. They fixed it very quickly but you have to call them or you won't be able to play. They told me they are working on it because a lot of people get this problem after buying a premium access. Hope it'll help you, sorry for my english. Good game guys