Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new dreadguard relic warhero

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
new dreadguard relic warhero

Tyrdville
11.18.2012 , 07:07 AM | #1
i aint good with numbers and working stuff out, so anyone who has done it already,

2x wahero relics of boundless ages or the new a dreadguard relic of boundless ages and one of the proc ones, (internal/kineticelemental) anyone help me out which combination is better

Gyronamics
11.18.2012 , 10:13 AM | #2
Unless I've missed something you can't have two of the same clicky relics.

Not usefully anyway.

You click one and both of them start their CD.

So you use one Boundless Ages and the other should be a Proc relic or a WH 113 power one.

I was going to try the proc one in our NiM raids but we lost a shield generator a few times when I used it and no one was admitting to hitting it, my parses said 0dmg every time the relic procced on them.

Didnt want to run the risk they might be bugging so put the WH back on and used that plus a Boundless Ages.

Tyrdville
11.18.2012 , 10:52 AM | #3
yh i meant a power clicker relic and the proc relic or 2x wh power relics

DarthBloodloss
11.19.2012 , 06:37 PM | #4
Proc on will do 280 every proc. Lets give it a random number that its only going to proc 1 out of 10 times which is very low. That means it adds 28 damage per attack.

The 120 power WH relic adds 24 damage per attack.

They are basically the same damage but I prefer a burst instead of a constant stream. So I vote 1 proc, and 1 WH power.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Thyferra
11.20.2012 , 03:37 AM | #5
Dread Guard Power clicky is better than War Hero static power but you can only use one.
As far as i understand Dread Guard proc relics should be better than a War Hero relic.

So if you want to go for max dps you should get both a proc and a clicky Dread Guard relic.