Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So are you ever going to fix this POS Launcher???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So are you ever going to fix this POS Launcher???

jyork
12.18.2011 , 09:03 PM | #1
100s if not thousands of us have issues with your launcher erroring on install .. i've tried every single solution on your stupid Launcher Issues thread and none of them work.

It took a friend 3 days to transfer the files to me via Windows Mesh. NOW a simple 7MB update errors at 2 percent install EVERY time.

Is it too much to ask for you to address this issue???? Perhaps Not deliver files the way you do with instalation to a temporary folder?? i mean Are you even going to attempt to fix it??

I mean you must have 100s of pages of the informatio you request from each of us that is everything but the kitchen sink and nothing to do with YOUR LAUNCHER ... just everything with the machine.

My machine is brand new..... 8 gigs of ram ... no memory errors ... it runs every other MMO or game ever installed, never once had a file download issue ON ANYTHING BUT YOUR SOFTWARE.

We've been waiting paitently for any kind of "solution" by your team of "experts" and the only thing you've done is say you are aware. Really? You've been aware for weeks and weeks .... Every ticket i put in with the requested information, was promptly closed on monday after the beta weekend was "over" you never even LOOKED at the reports .. NOW you want me to send them yet again.

SO ARE YOU FIXING IT OR NOT ... THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW. IF NOT i'd just prefer to get my money back.
Joesho/Olevott/Olander/Sura

GotCobol
12.19.2011 , 11:12 PM | #2
bumping

LiyaOrgana
12.19.2011 , 11:28 PM | #3
bump.

Deovaccus
12.19.2011 , 11:32 PM | #4
Mine won't even start and it floats in the task manager like a piece of stool in a pool.

Deovaccus
12.19.2011 , 11:33 PM | #5
-relevant bump is relevant-

GotCobol
12.20.2011 , 07:58 AM | #6
bump.

blazefighter
12.20.2011 , 08:10 AM | #7
Deo -

see my post here : it doesn't help with the OP's issue, but it should help with yours

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...083#post543083

Quarrel
12.20.2011 , 08:26 AM | #8
Hate to bump but i'm having the EXACT same issue. not happy, but i'm staying positive 'cause I don' t wanna lose my cool :P

First beta weekend worked great, same launcher issue since then, no fix....
Well, now what?
G73SW-3DE