Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NoizFarcry
11.20.2012 , 12:25 AM | #121
You, sir or madam, are, in fact, the best customer service representative that I have ever encountered. Thank you VERY much.

Elythiel
11.20.2012 , 12:50 AM | #122
Hi, my friend purchased a 1 mounth sub, but he couldn't connect from servers. First he has the message no subscription on this account. Then he can pass the launcher but he has the error 3001. On his account, on the page subscription, he has the 1 mounth sub but he cant delete recurrency, and on his "my account" page, the box for the subscription dont appear "done". His account name is eizender.

Bronholz
11.20.2012 , 12:53 AM | #123 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Elythiel ,

Please ask your friend to try logging in again

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dahlroth
11.20.2012 , 12:53 AM | #124
The same problem here, after 30-day subscribing "there is no active account subscription" first, then error 3001. My friend's free-to-play account works perfect. Good business-politic from BioWare

Quote: Originally Posted by Maroknus View Post
Hey,

I got the same ****, and that after earlier i got this message in the browser: "there is no active account subscription on this account, activate your account here". At some point that error went away and i assumed everything was fixed, and then bam: error 3001.

PS: if i try to log in with a new F2P account, it works just fine... GJ ppl , this will bring on the subs for sure :|

Elythiel
11.20.2012 , 12:56 AM | #125
Ok it works. And if you know how to delet recurrence sub please?

Elythiel
11.20.2012 , 01:05 AM | #126
Forget it, he found it. So thanks for your help. Have a nice day.

Kelurn
11.20.2012 , 01:43 AM | #127
Got the same problem as everyone else here, noticed a forum mod is very quick to respond (which is awesome).
Got the 3001 error after paying for 60-days of game time non-recurring just yesterday. I sent an email to support, but if this could be resolved soon, I would be much less agitated at this issue, and instead, highly grateful.

Account name: Kelurn

Bronholz
11.20.2012 , 01:51 AM | #128 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Dahlroth & Kelurn,

Please can you try logging in again?

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

FenFenery
11.20.2012 , 02:31 AM | #129
Hi everybody,

a friend of mine encounteres the same issue 'Error 3001' and just can't connect to servers. He's even unable to post in this thread, that's why I'm here.

Account name is: Jestercel

Would be great if someone could help him out.

Kelurn
11.20.2012 , 02:34 AM | #130
It worked! Tyvm Bronholz