Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.19.2012 , 11:49 PM | #2101
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Me kill a hostage? No! She has so much use. He then threw the knife into the wall knowing he was outgunned. It stuck in rather deep for being dull, kicking Zero forward he laughed You better run while you can. Lord Markos gets rather carried away. Hey may just do something drastic.
"Well, jee, thanks for the advice, but no thanks, I think I can take lord whats his face. sith bleed like everyone else, and all the ones I killed also thought they were unbeatable until I stabed them in the face with my knife."

icecreampants
11.19.2012 , 11:57 PM | #2102
Now, now someones over confident a bit. Just figured I'd give you a fair warning. He shouldered his rifle. If you want to keep fighting then by all means do. But when he's cackling maniacally over your fried corpse don't say you didn't know

meanken
11.20.2012 , 12:02 AM | #2103
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Now, now someones over confident a bit. Just figured I'd give you a fair warning. He shouldered his rifle. If you want to keep fighting then by all means do. But when he's cackling maniacally over your fried corpse don't say you didn't know
"Uh huh. heard it before buddy. diden't buy it then eather. see these?" he holds up his lightsabers "These sith thought they were all that too, thought they coulden't possably be killed. then they pissed me off, and I killed them. and that was before I got force powers. your sith doesen't scare me."

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 12:03 AM | #2104
Rafeesh jumped at Nerken, planning on drawing the attention. Mean get your droid up here! Once we have this guy taken down the droid can take him to the ship. Lets take him together. He sent the message to Mean through the Force so that others couldn't here it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 12:06 AM | #2105
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh jumped at Nerken, planning on drawing the attention. Mean get your droid up here! Once we have this guy taken down the droid can take him to the ship. Lets take him together. He sent the message to Mean through the Force so that others couldn't here it.
"Jesh, you and your obsesion with taking them alive. this will cost extra" he replyed as he casualy reaches for his belt, hitting a button that sent a message to Hk to get to means posision at once

icecreampants
11.20.2012 , 12:10 AM | #2106
Nerken vaulted over Rafeesh pushing down on him with a considerable amount of force. Well I did try to warn you! He said as he landed he stepped forward into Ravna's fist.Oh shut up and make sense! she yelled knocking him back. Hadock and Merena ran forward towards Marcos trying to climb over the rubble he had made.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 12:12 AM | #2107
Deleated (No delete button)

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 12:32 AM | #2108
Rafeesh got up dusted himself a bit before running to Nerken and putting a binder cuff on him. Nice punch Ravna. I don't think he liked that. You enjoy that? He pulled out a small medpack, and began patching up Nerken's wounds.

HK walked into the room. Query: Master, why have I been summoned? I was enjoying some fun.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 12:37 AM | #2109
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh got up dusted himself a bit before running to Nerken and putting a binder cuff on him. Nice punch Ravna. I don't think he liked that. You enjoy that? He pulled out a small medpack, and began patching up Nerken's wounds.

HK walked into the room. Query: Master, why have I been summoned? I was enjoying some fun.
Mean pointed at nerken "Subdue him. try not to kill him, not yet anyway"

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 12:46 AM | #2110
Disappointed Statement: Understood Master. It walked over to Nerken and pulled him to his feet. Command: Meatbag will obey my command or will be debilitated.

Try not to badly hurt him. He has already been beaten pretty bad.

Retort: Meatbag I no longer take orders from you. My Master is Meatbag known as Meanken. I will do what is necessary to take this prisoner to Master's ship. Now get going Meatbag.