Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

thewnad
11.19.2012 , 09:31 PM | #511
Agreed it is getting old very very quickly.

I was bummed it had not been addressed all weekend but this is getting ridiculous. Do you really not want our money?

I want to give you my money for your virtual money. You can't win anymore than that.

sarazoul
11.19.2012 , 09:39 PM | #512
They better give us some free coins for this.

If they don't, i am going back to Secret world.

I am done playing a game where devs basicly poodoo on your face.

canshep
11.19.2012 , 09:42 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
They better give us some free coins for this.

If they don't, i am going back to Secret world.

I am done playing a game where devs basicly poodoo on your face.
srsly. Whole company decided to take Thanksgiving week off I guess.

Shane_Novus
11.19.2012 , 10:17 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by canshep View Post
srsly. Whole company decided to take Thanksgiving week off I guess.
I will be beyond pissed if they took the week off. They can't possibly be that stupid.

Masteef
11.19.2012 , 10:21 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Shane_Novus View Post
I will be beyond pissed if they took the week off. They can't possibly be that stupid.
Let's hope not.
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

caimesv
11.19.2012 , 10:28 PM | #516
I wonder what would of happened if this wouldn't be a gaming service.. What would happen? This is ridiculous, can't believe I'm mad cause I can't spend my money...

Golconda
11.19.2012 , 10:34 PM | #517
Although I agree this is a problem, I do find it entertaining that people want their packs and toys. It reminds me of years ago when people would get magic cards and it would be this hopeful moment waiting to open and get that super rare card. It feels the same way with the packs. Since I feel that way then I can only imagine how rough it is for people who can't buy coins. Good luck and I hope it gets fixed soon. I feel your pain.
"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
- Oscar Wilde
Rough Trade Gaming Community

sarazoul
11.19.2012 , 10:40 PM | #518
A little Jawa on his way to downtow Tatooine comes accross a strange glowing object.

There is a sign "CARTEL"

A droid vendor stands right next the intriging shop. "NEW CARTEL STORE NOW OPEN! BUY NOW! LOTS OF GOODIES!"

The Jawa is intriged. Things have been very boring lately. Not much to do in this lifeless world. Maybe this could cheer him up a bit.

He approaches the droid vendor :

: yes sir, how can i assist you?

: Etee uwanna waa!

: Of course Sir. Please swipe your inter-galatic card, and you can enjoy our finest goods right away!

: Yukusu Kenza Keena. UTINNI!

The Jawa swipes his card into the machine.

Nothing happens.

: ... Ko lopo?

: An error as occured while trying to process your request! Please try again Sir!

: Poodoo!

The Jawa swipes his card again.

Nothing happens

: An error as occured while trying to process your request! Please try again Sir!

: Iki sial!

Swipes his card again

: ....

: Please feel free to buy anything from our store. We have lots of goodies!

: *******

: Sir.. Wha... What are you doing?

: Mombay M'bwa!!!

: What do you mean this is yours? GIVE ME BACK MY LEG YOU LITTLE!

: UTINNI!!!!!

caimesv
11.19.2012 , 10:44 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
A little Jawa on his way to downtow Tatooine comes accross a strange glowing object.

There is a sign "CARTEL"

A droid vendor stands right next the intriging shop. "NEW CARTEL STORE NOW OPEN! BUY NOW! LOTS OF GOODIES!"

The Jawa is intrigued. Things have been very boring lately. Not much to do in this lifeless world. Maybe this could cheer him up a bit.

He approaches the droid vendor :

: yes sir, how can i assist you?

: Etee uwanna waa!

: Of course Sir. Please swipe your inter-galatic card, and you can enjoy our finest goods right away!

: Yukusu Kenza Keena. UTINNI!

The Jawa swipes his card into the machine.

Nothing happens.

: ... Ko lopo?

: Poodoo!

The Jawa swipes his card again.

Nothing happens

: Iki sial!

Swipes his card again

: ....

: Please feel free to buy anything from how store. We have lots of goodies!

: *******

: Sir.. Wha... What are you doing?

: Mombay M'bwa!!!

: What do you mean this is yours? GIVE ME BACK MY LEG YOU LITTLE!

: UTINNI!!!!!
Awww cute ^^ and funny :P

Rohndogg
11.19.2012 , 10:46 PM | #520
I was getting the maintenance page but it worked in another browser, so I reloaded with Ctrl+F5 to skip cached data and it worked. I then bought 20 dollars worth of coins without a problem. If you've legitimately tried everything suggested then I'm sorry, but people constantly freak out about issues that I've never seemed to be able to not get fixed. Normally I'm not very lucky, maybe it all stores up for stuff like this. Oh wait, that makes no sense.

I don't know why I've responded to all of these complaint threads, but I haven't seen anyone back up Bioware at all, and if you ask me, other than DA2 where they used the same cave for everything, I've never been anything but happy with Bioware and I know there are others who agree. So yeah, there's the other side of it.