Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error code 3001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 08:21 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by pokekidlevi View Post
i just bought 2 months to play on non-reoccurring and it wont let me connect to any of the servers. it will let me log in it just wont let me connect to any server. i am in
my user name is craptorcraig
Hi pokekidlevi,

Please can you try logging in again?

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Xerlio
11.20.2012 , 03:43 AM | #22
i just upgraded to the 2 month subscription from the free one and have same issues here. called tech support 3 times and nothing was done please help name is Xerlio.

wildsisop
11.20.2012 , 04:02 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerlio View Post
i just upgraded to the 2 month subscription from the free one and have same issues here. called tech support 3 times and nothing was done please help name is Xerlio.
Same problem with my account. There are tons of similar error reports on this forum, i think EA should compensate people who have paid them money and now can't play

Xerlio
11.20.2012 , 04:06 AM | #24
i agree man. ive been on the phone with horrible Tech support and been wasting my time on hold since they never answer when TS transfers you. i was fine playing for free and now that i paid i cant play? ***.... -.- they should at least credit the day or days spent on trying to fix this.

Horodhar
11.20.2012 , 04:49 AM | #25
I played f2p for two days with no problem. Now that I bought 60 days card, I get the 3001 error message. I tried restarting, logging in and out, but nothing works. Calling seems pointless too. I'd really appreciate any help.

YgritteStark
11.20.2012 , 12:05 PM | #26
I'm getting 3001 after buying the Standard Edition. Account name is YgritteStark.

Talulabjaka
11.20.2012 , 12:42 PM | #27
My friend one day playing on f2p. after paying a subscription for 30 days, while trying to enter the game he gets error code 3001. He tried - reconnecting, restart the computer, but it does not help. Please help him. Account name is nikonovich.

natoftw
11.20.2012 , 01:19 PM | #28
I'm getting the error code after adding a subscription to my account... most disappointing.

XTreeM_X
11.20.2012 , 01:33 PM | #29
My brother and i subscribed the game yesterday, and since he cannot connect to the servers, appearing the error 3001. He was a f2p, and subscribed because he liked the game.

We tried posting with his account and wasn´t possible, giving an error as well "account dissolved or waiting activation"

The name of the account is Yukito-Ryn.
He also sended a mail to customer service with no reply.
Will be waiting on a response... Thanks in advance

AmrasPK
11.20.2012 , 01:46 PM | #30
My account name is AmrasPK, i bought a monthly subscription recently and like many other i can't play the game because of an error 3001. Please help i don't want waste any more time waiting.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Error is finally gone but i only have a "preferred status" (F2P) not subscriber. So there is still something terribly wrong.