Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Illuminati needs help in Galactic Domination. Are you willing to kill some Jedi?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra > Guild Recruitment
Dark Illuminati needs help in Galactic Domination. Are you willing to kill some Jedi?

Remtastic
11.19.2012 , 08:14 PM | #1
Hi!
First of all thanks for looking at this thread. You are obviously very smart for sniffing out a very high quality guild. And as for looks I'm looking through your webcam now and damn you're ridiculously good looking to! You are exactly what we're looking for in a new guild member. We are a Australian based guild looking to build a large base of members so we can start some in guild competitions. We're very active in PvP and very soon are looking towards starting up an in house PvP competition where the winner gets fame, glory and the ability to lord it over everyone else. There also might be prizes and promotions, but who needs that when you have fame.

So send an in-game message to me! (Jaelin) or Taravell (still me!) if your interested in join an active guild full of ridiculously smart and good looking people such as yourself.
See you soon
J.