Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop cutting and pasting hk-51 response!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Stop cutting and pasting hk-51 response!

AbsolutGrndZero
11.19.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1
My title says it. I've sent in two tickets having NOTHING to do with HK-51, one of which was actually a report of a player being very vulgar and offensive in chat, and both were closed with the "We are aware HK-51 doesnt' get gear blah blah blah" response. Not what I asked. I udnerstand you have a lot of tickets right now, and I'm ok with having to wait... but I do NOT appreciate having my ticket not even read and then closed with a canned response that has nothing to do with my issue!

Especially now that this game has gone free to play, subscribers should expect better customer service than we are getting. The fact that it's new,ly F2P is no excuse for not even reading a ticket.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Evgen
11.19.2012 , 07:23 PM | #2
Hmm, here I was hoping to get a response for my 2 tickets relating to GETTING HK, and I find out they aren't actually even reading tickets before response. Quite pitiful support actually.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

KailuaSith
11.19.2012 , 07:30 PM | #3
I got the same thing on a ticket completely unrelated to HK-51. Absurd.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

AbsolutGrndZero
11.20.2012 , 12:52 AM | #4
Just replied to a ticket, ironically not responed to by the HK-51 thing, with this...

"By this Ticket #, I have no clue why this response was sent and this ticket had nothing in my opinion to do with Billing, Subscription, or Account Security.. Please, ACTUALLY READ ALL MY TICKETS SINCE 11/15/12, THEN AND ONLY THEN RESPOND. I don't mean to be rude, I know you are swamped, but I would much rather wait an extra day or two to get my problem resolved correctly than to get a canned cut and paste response that doesn't address my issue and have to open a NEW ticket and HOPE it actually gets read.

NONE of my tickets have been in regards to issues with HK-61's gear, yet two of my tickets got that canned response and then were closed. Again, not meaning to be rude, but please actually take the time to read people's tickets before you cut and paste that response. It gives the impression that you don't give a damn. I know exactly what you are going to say in reply to this as I hear it from every single customer service represenative from Apple to Dell to HP to any other company you can think of. Every company it seems either doesn't read or skims then gives what they THINK was said, and then when I say NO that is NOT what I asked, they apologize and assure me they do care, so I ask you to not say it but show it. Take the extra time to actually read a ticket before you respond. I'm sure it will cut down on the number of re-tickets in your queue. Maybe I am wrong, maybe it won't... Maybe as someone who has never worked in the customer service field for long periods of time I don't know how it works, but I just cant wrap my head around how giving WRONG responses that require the customer to submit ANOTHER ticket is more efficient than answering the question right the first time."
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

wairuakaha
11.20.2012 , 01:13 AM | #5
Ha! I thought I was a minority but it looks like I am not.

I submitted an in-game ticket nothing to do with that schmuckbot HK51 and I get a response that relates to that stupid bot and nothing to do with the issue I'd raised in my ticket.

Given the number of threads that have flooded in since 1.5 about how diabolically shambolic the quality of the CS is for this game, I initially chose not to even react to that irrelevant response from BW/EA CST since it seems to be business as usual.

Selling a product without a decent CS reminds of low cost manufacturers peddling cheap plastic garbage while promoting it as something else.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

AbsolutGrndZero
11.20.2012 , 01:22 PM | #6
Well, I got a reply to my email I posted above...

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate the time you took to send us your impressions and ideas, and we can assure you that our Development team is always interested in receiving constructive feedback from our players.

To ensure that your ideas are seen by the right people, we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum at http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 so that they can be seen by the Development team. While our Developers may not post in every thread created there, they do read the forums on a regular basis, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to see your ideas posted on the Suggestion Box soon.

We can aslo recommend visiting our help centre for answers to any questions you may have.
The help centre is available at http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter.

While we understand the frustration your issue may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Seriously? Post in the suggestions board? This is pissing me off.

Really sad thing is though, I go through this with everyone, not just this game. Apple does this to me. SOE has done it to me a few times. I remember once when the PS2 first came out I asked if production would be stopped on PS1 games and they replied with a cut and paste assuring me that they were working hard to get PS2s to my local stores as soon as possible. HP,, Dell, etc. Bash them all you want, but I've had BETTER results with the makers of the #1 most subscribed MMO overall that any other company in ANY industry.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger