Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JamesDisaster
11.19.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3151
Yeah hell, the thread got moved to Stories and Lore. Wat?
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

natashina
11.19.2012 , 07:23 PM | #3152
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesDisaster View Post
Yeah hell, the thread got moved to Stories and Lore. Wat?
Only got a few, but this thread has been in the Story and Lore forum since pretty much the first incarnation. This is one of two redirects about SGRs. One of them is in General under the title, "Did I hear this right?" The other is here.

Welcome to our back of the bus.

Tatile
11.19.2012 , 07:25 PM | #3153
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post

Welcome to our back of the bus.
I maintain we were never allowed on the bus.

It looks like the entirety of Bioware's support and communications team has disappeared, except for a select few, over the weekend. Why is that?

Palar
11.20.2012 , 01:43 AM | #3154
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I maintain we were never allowed on the bus.

It looks like the entirety of Bioware's support and communications team has disappeared, except for a select few, over the weekend. Why is that?
Maintenance team are taking the night off as well, apparently - no mention of it.

chuixupu
11.20.2012 , 03:04 AM | #3155
Probably some people getting some vacation time since Thanksgiving is coming this week.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Palar
11.20.2012 , 03:20 AM | #3156
Ah, right - never can remember when that holiday is.

Lent_San
11.20.2012 , 05:18 AM | #3157
Apparently, there are enough of them around to delete some of my posts from last night, probably deemed off-topic, which they weren't.

Yeah, okay, good. That'll help.

Uluain
11.20.2012 , 08:57 AM | #3158
"Did I hear this right" seldom remains visible on the front of General, not because people don't post to it but because once problem posts are culled back to the last bit on topic, it's place in the list is by newest surviving post, inevitably much older than more recent discussion in other threads, so you kind of have to dig for it. On any other topic, once a thread is so deeply buried it is generally okay to start a new one, but I would not recommend it in this case.

Enderswar
11.20.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3159
Not a lot that I can say here that hasn't already been said.

Just returned to TOR after a few months away and I personaly do hope that this is coming. I loved how BW handled this in its past games, made for some very interesting situations in ME.

As far as how people will take it, boo bloody hoo, people will take it the way they do, there will not be riots in the street, you won't see people on parade, it will happen, people will talk, may gain some fans may lose some oh well thats business.

BW has shown its willingness not to conform to the norm or what people expect before, ME proved that in a million ways through all three games. Some old man on a battle star said some times you gotta roll a hard six, if BW does this great, new shooter coming out.

Wallner
11.20.2012 , 10:10 AM | #3160
I'm for same gender relationships, IF the companion is written homosexual /bisexual and so on. I don't like idea that the developers make the characters sexuality up to the player. Ofcourse you should be able to flirt, but the player should have to be denied in some situations.

Spoiler
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Jorus (Guardian) -Zakarus (Sorcerer) -Kavin (Mercenary)