Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Mature-ish Guild

Phyltr
11.14.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
So perhaps its just hopeless but I'm looking for a guild on Pot5 that does PVE casually and refrains from racial epithets, slurs, and homophobic speech.

To elaborate, I was an officer in a WoW guild for many years and we raided relatively hardcore. I have no intentions of going back to that which is why I say "casual". I hesitate to commit at all, but could probably commit a night/day a week to something. I've always loved PVE and that's ultimately why I play but SM EV and KP are getting boring.

On the other point we had a zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or bigoted chat whether it be in Mumble or in /g and I just can't be in a guild that throws around racial slurs without care anymore. Maybe I'm a prude, but there is a way to be humorous and have fun without having to shout "the n-word" or "the f-word".

Actually I still pay for the forums and the Mumble server if someone wanted to set something up from scratch I could provide those resources.

StoneWillJedi
11.14.2012 , 12:42 PM | #2

Phyltr
11.14.2012 , 12:44 PM | #3
I now realize I probably should have put this thread in the "Guild Recruitment" section. Sorry

DocZoloft
11.14.2012 , 02:16 PM | #4
We are exactly what you are looking for. Our code of ethics prohibits swearing and slurs of any kind *and* we enforce this. Being a member of the LGBT community this was an absolute must for me and The Art of Warfare has been a wonderful community for the many months I have been a member. Our emphasis is PvE and both factions regularly do Ops. If you have any more questions, please refer to my signature or contact me at Zoloft@taw.net.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

amnie
11.14.2012 , 06:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyltr View Post
I now realize I probably should have put this thread in the "Guild Recruitment" section. Sorry
no worries, the recruitment section is easily overseen

I take you are an Imp, so I just wish you good luck finding a nice home, either way. people being basically idiots is making my tummy hurt :/

Phyltr
11.14.2012 , 08:12 PM | #6
I'm actually looking on both sides tho I only have 50's on the Imp side at the moment.

SoyChulo
11.14.2012 , 08:19 PM | #7
We have toons on both sides. Our guys enjoy lowbie PVP on both sides. We have a regular progression raid and also casual raids nearly every night for players of all skill levels. Feel free to check out our website in my sig and toss an app in.
Or you can look me up on imp side on "Soy'vida or Soy'guapo".

We'd really like to hear from you.
<E> Guild - Progression raiding
Fun, casual or hard-core, players feel free to apply

StoneWillJedi
11.19.2012 , 03:08 PM | #8
Phyltr,

Good afternoon.

I am just following up to see if you are still interested in a Republic guild? We can help your Pub chars get to 50 & then get them geared up for PvE/PvP etc.

Please let me know when you get a chance & I appreciate your time.

Wraiven
11.19.2012 , 06:06 PM | #9
Our guild is not as strict as DocZoloft's guild, as we do allow cursing, especially since everyone in our guild are adults. We joke around with each other, but we maintain that level of respect with one another. If somebody becomes offended, then we are quick to make amends. We have a multiracial guild, although I am unaware of anyone in the guild who interacts sexually with the same sex.

We run Hard Mode TFB, EC and now have a couple groups attempting Nim EC. We PvP and PvE equally. If this seems something you are interested in, contact Wraiven, Naomi or I,P,A in game or refer to our recruit page in the Recruit forums under War-Machine.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Commissar_Omega
11.19.2012 , 06:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyltr View Post

PVE casually

refrains from racial epithets, slurs, and homophobic speech.

raided relatively hardcore.

I've always loved PVE.

zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or bigoted chat.
I am genuinely curious as to why you rolled on a pvp server. You represent a group of people that I do not understand and perhaps you could shed some light. I am not inquiring as to why you want these things, but why you want these things and decided to play on a pvp server.
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers