Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I Can't Wait!


Trews's Avatar


Trews
11.02.2012 , 08:49 AM | #1
Hi all! First time Concealment Operative here.

Level 34 now...2 more dings till HIDDEN STRIKE!!!!!!!!

What was it like for all you vets when you first got this ability and did your first warzone? I know i'm drooling in anticipation right now.

So how awesome is it, really?

Chiltonium's Avatar


Chiltonium
11.02.2012 , 08:51 AM | #2
great in pvp.

In operations and hardmodes, you wont get to use it but once per fight. Twice if you blow your combat stealth.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

THobbsy's Avatar


THobbsy
11.03.2012 , 05:15 PM | #3
Yep it's pretty sweet, but wait until you couple it with acid blade!

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
11.04.2012 , 08:11 PM | #4
made my damage and xp sky rocket from wzs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
11.05.2012 , 01:34 AM | #5
Just got acid blade mirror on my scoundrel and im ripping people so far in pvp, I love it so much I pop combat stealth to do it more!

Trews's Avatar


Trews
11.09.2012 , 09:51 AM | #6
Hidden Strike is beast. Definitely worth the wait!

Should ding 40 tonight and get acid blade....nom nom

all those pesky sentinels are going to melt like butter

Chiltonium's Avatar


Chiltonium
11.10.2012 , 01:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Just got acid blade mirror on my scoundrel and im ripping people so far in pvp, I love it so much I pop combat stealth to do it more!
just imagine how juicy it used to be when you could keep it up almost all the time, back when backstab was a shorter cooldown

lmfao been leveling an operative again, just got it myself.

100 more dmg than backstab. ahahahhahahaha XD
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

Wrthlessnoob's Avatar


Wrthlessnoob
11.13.2012 , 05:29 PM | #8
Yeah it will seem great at first but once you hit 50 pvp you will realize how mediocre the damage really is compared to other classes that need not be named.
Jedi Covenant
Bedin, Auf, Csillian, Genericjeditwat, Ex-imperial
Exacerbated, Genericsithtwat, Mandomerc, Erg, Sub-rosa

randiesel's Avatar


randiesel
11.16.2012 , 01:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrthlessnoob View Post
Yeah it will seem great at first but once you hit 50 pvp you will realize how mediocre the damage really is compared to other classes that need not be named.
Amen to that.

Just leveled a scoundrel last month and given that I have extensive xp on my operative I was expecting to coast through pvp at 50. Didn't realize how gear dependent we were until I got a reminder. Even though MK2 gearis decent, I was only hitting for 3.2k highest hit, whereas my WH op can hit as high as 6100 (not the norm).

Ops are very gear dependent. Do yourself a favor and don't ding 50. Stay at 49 and enjoy it.

Ahebish's Avatar


Ahebish
11.19.2012 , 06:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Trews View Post
Hi all! First time Concealment Operative here.

Level 34 now...2 more dings till HIDDEN STRIKE!!!!!!!!

What was it like for all you vets when you first got this ability and did your first warzone? I know i'm drooling in anticipation right now.

So how awesome is it, really?
Don't let lowbie PVP go to your head though.

Remember when you hit 50.... The fun stops and the real learning curve starts.

Those that try and fail end up being PVP healers.