Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to play due to " Pending" icon flashing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to play due to " Pending" icon flashing

Cerberusuk
12.20.2011 , 07:58 AM | #1
Have an issue with the " mission complete pending " button on top right of the screen, its flashing and now stuck at 4 pending but clicking it does nothing.

I submitted 2 in0game tickets about this now and still no reply or suggestions on how to overcome the issue.

Its now gotten worse as its stuck at " 4 Pending " which i cant clear which also means i cant do anything ingame like leave my ship, use ship holoterminal, pick up quests, as it gives me the error " You must clear your pending items to be able to do that " which i CANT CLEAR.

Only way i could get off the ship was to use the Emergency fleet pass thing but doesn't help the fact i can no longer continue playing my charactor.

Have submitted several tickets both in-game and via the website also spent 4 hrs on hold on the phone with no responce what so ever.

Please anyone can help as losing the will to play this alrdy....

AureliaKarrde
12.20.2011 , 08:00 AM | #2
chalk it dude. there is no fix aside from just getting lucky with log-in/log-out.....

unfortunately the customer service department is clueless and the dev team is busy making some other broken product to sell us.
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith

Rykio
12.20.2011 , 08:22 AM | #3
I have also had trouble with this issue. I've linked it to spacebattles so far. I've tried re-creating the bug to see what I have to avoid so I can still enjoy the game. At first I thought it had to do with my companions returning during a spacebattle and that bugging it out, but it turns out if I just do a spacebattle and complete one of the spacebattle missions from my ship's misson board, the completed quests pending in the upper right hand corner get stuck flashing and I cannot accept anything. At this point I cannot leave my ship, talk to any companions, send them to do any missions. I can queue up for Warzones and participate in PvP, but that is about it.

I was able to use my Emergency Fleet Pass to get back to the Imperial Fleet, but I could not travel to any other planet, so really this didn't serve a purpose other than it was a better place to hang out. I love doing the spacebattles, so please fix this so I can accept and complete those quests eventually ;/. Also please fix my character so I can get back to questing XD.