Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currrently no active subscription on this account error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currrently no active subscription on this account error
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nexgenco
11.19.2012 , 09:53 AM | #101
Names of few guys who are also having trouble logging into their accounts over @ mmorpg.com have asked me to post here on their behalf. They are unable to log in due to "There is currently no active subscription".

Any help would be great thanks.

User: Xarthron-Kun
User: bagrnaomacce and email bagrnaomacce@gmail.com
User: Itacz and email itachiisan@gmail.com
User: xAkirax and email shdregs@gmail.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cf.../369826/page/2

seraphimu
11.19.2012 , 10:05 AM | #102
I've had no access to the game since I subscribed.
Keeps giving me the same stupid error over and over... >:O!!!

SKLKNKR
11.19.2012 , 03:01 PM | #103
Same issue, logged out and back in five times

vraj
11.19.2012 , 03:26 PM | #104
Hey.
Everyone please forgive me: my English is not very good.
Two days ago I decided to revive old, waving a lightsaber, so wander the expanses of Tatooine and all that.

To do this, decided to pay for a subscription for 30 days (I'm not greedy same). Yes, and I want to support the game as I can, it is not bad.

I pay the money quickly withdrawn from the card, the monthly plan off the status of "subscribed". But that's just the game does not start.

I wrote the game client, that I do not have an active subscription. Support two days of silence, and then gave a reference to a stupid user manual. Is this normal? And I see that this problem does not have one.

Very sad about this. Begin to understand why at the time threw his lightsaber ...
Quote:
Russians are very stealthy creatures. Kind of like ninjas. They are probably hiding in your kitchen right now...give yourself up, they will be merciful.

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 03:45 PM | #105 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Quote: Originally Posted by Historicity View Post
I am currently having this issue as well.
Please try logging in again

Quote: Originally Posted by BansheeSioux View Post
Sadly, I am still having the same problem.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nexgenco View Post
User: Xarthron-Kun
User: bagrnaomacce
User: Itacz
Unfortunately these three weren't resolvable in the same way as the others so please advise them to call our Support Team.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nexgenco View Post
User: xAkirax
Please ask this user to try logging in again

Quote: Originally Posted by seraphimu View Post
I've had no access to the game since I subscribed.

Quote: Originally Posted by SKLKNKR View Post
Same issue, logged out and back in five times
Please try logging in again now

Quote: Originally Posted by vraj View Post
Two days ago I decided to revive old, waving a lightsaber, so wander the expanses of Tatooine and all that.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Insidion
11.19.2012 , 04:00 PM | #106
Why must I wait on hold 9 hours to get something resolved? Absolutely the worst customer service I have experienced in my 47 years of existence.

Here's the problem:

My subscription expires today. So I go in, and switch to quarterly billing, figuring it would be nice to have 1800 cartel coins all at once.

Now my account shows I have 59 days of playtime remaining (?) and shows I am not a subscriber.

From what I can tell, you billed me for a 60-day gametime card and not for the quarterly subscription.

I was on hold for 6 hours on Saturday, because your website wouldn't take my credit card. I've been on hold for 3 hours today. How can I get a billing issue resolved without spending my entire day off on hold?

I've never encountered something like this. I'm disabled, and i don't know if I can continue to sit here on the phone for hours at a time like this. What is the problem, and is there another way to get this resolved besides the horrid phone support option?

vraj
11.19.2012 , 04:16 PM | #107
Thank you. Earned.
Quote:
Russians are very stealthy creatures. Kind of like ninjas. They are probably hiding in your kitchen right now...give yourself up, they will be merciful.

Vithalor
11.19.2012 , 04:33 PM | #108
My husband is having the same issue.

Some months back he cancelled his subscription. Two days ago he decided to resub. After he paid for it and the funds had been drawn from our bank account, he went to try and log in to the game and was given the error message "No active subscriptions for this account", even though he had already gotten the "YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOW ACTIVE" email and the website shows him as being an active subscriber.

After two in game tickets, two emails, two phone calls totaling over three hours wait time, the only response we've been given is "Check the self troubleshooting and FAQ". This is clearly not an issue on our end. It is something that must be fixed from SWTOR's end.

As of now, they've taken our money, denied us the service we've paid for and avoided any and all of our attempts to find a resolution to the issue.

This is absolutely and utterly beyond unacceptable.

For reference is ticket #6847983

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 04:34 PM | #109 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Insidion,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that your issue can be resolved in the same way as the others in this thread. I would ask you to try logging in again now to see if the situation has changed, but this may not.

Thank you for your patience.
--
Vithalor,

If you can provide the account name I can look into it.

Thanks
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Vithalor
11.19.2012 , 04:43 PM | #110
His account name is AravanLothain@yahoo.com

Thank you for a timely response.

In addition, my husband just informed me that when he attempted to log in earlier today, the system locked his account. So he's unable to even try logging in at this time. It's perceiving it as a security risk. If that could be unlocked as well so that he can even ATTEMPT to log in, that would be lovely as well.