Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friends Invite Problem

PsyFerrous
11.18.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1
I have a full recurring subscription and i am trying to invite friends however this is not working. I am being told that i must be a subscriber in order to do this. what am i doing wrong?

BeToo
11.19.2012 , 08:22 AM | #2
Do you mean the 'refer a friend' type thing via the website? If so, if they already have an account it won't work ... so make sure you are using a 'fresh' email address to send it to.

PsyFerrous
11.19.2012 , 09:07 AM | #3
yes to the friend invite and no they are not playing yet so it will be a fresh account. thanks for checking.

I think i may have found the problem, correct me if i am wrong though. i just started to play and used my prepay that came with the game. after that i added my visa and selected the biggest subscription plan. i just noticed that i will be billed in 11 days. so i think i may not have subscriber status until then? does that make sense? if so can i cancel my prepay and transfer to subscriber now i would like to get the perks and the prepay i am willing to loose.

BeToo
11.19.2012 , 12:40 PM | #4
You might call support, or open a ticket ... they usually respond pretty fast and you might be in a gray area. But until you get that first credit card charge, you might not be consider as a "subscriber".

PsyFerrous
11.19.2012 , 01:17 PM | #5
thanks will do