Even more ideas to fix Vengeance

PowerReaper

Butchering

- Increases the critical strike damage of the Force Scream by 15%/30% and all your internal damage abilities and damage over time effects by 7.5%/15%.

Invulnerable

- Increases your movement speed by 7.5%/15% and reduces area of effect damage by 15%/30%.

Sharpened Saber

- Increases the critical strike damage and damage of Impale and Vicious Slash by 15%.

Edited by PowerReaper

that would be stupidly op, if the gods of RNG are with you you could have 10% damage reduction about 90% of times.

Stop asking for pointless buffs for vengeance, it needs a slight boost but not this.

What needs to happen is for rage to be brought down, not vengeance to be brought up to stupidly op fotm status.

Not even sure why these threads exist. is it just one or two people who continually are trying to push this idea?

Vengeance is fine. Immortal needs 10x more attention then Vengeance does. Vengeance works, and did work. Rage didn't really, hence why they fixed it. Immortal needs more work then both of them put together. we now have a PvP oriented tree, we do not need 2. appreciate the OP's effort though, it's obvious he wants Vengeance to be as viable as Rag now for PvP...but I don't think it's going to happen.

I don't understand why so many people have a problem with the vengence jugg. It doesn't get quite the damage of my marauder or my sniper, but it's close and a whole lot tougher. Admittedly, I left out some of the abilities I didn't really want--mostly defensive--and put them into rage, but still.... I suppose it could use some tweaking, seemed to lose some damage a few patches back, but nothing like the kind of overhaul that many people seem to believe necessary.

Not even sure why these threads exist. is it just one or two people who continually are trying to push this idea?

Vengeance is fine. Immortal needs 10x more attention then Vengeance does. Vengeance works, and did work. Rage didn't really, hence why they fixed it. Immortal needs more work then both of them put together. we now have a PvP oriented tree, we do not need 2. appreciate the OP's effort though, it's obvious he wants Vengeance to be as viable as Rag now for PvP...but I don't think it's going to happen.

Lolwut? It was one of the best PvP DPS specs even before 1.4. Vigilance outperformed it in PvE but Rage/Focus was viable even there. Now it's as good or even better than Vigilance in PvE and there's no contest when it comes to PvP.

Immortal/Defense does need some work, true. But the first change they should do is rolling back Rage/Focus to 1.3. They can keep the instant damage from Smash, that was a necessary fix. The rest was over the top. Roll it back and Vigilance/Vengeance won't seem that weak.

Immortal/Defense does need some work, true. But the first change they should do is rolling back Rage/Focus to 1.3. They can keep the instant damage from Smash, that was a necessary fix. The rest was over the top. Roll it back and Vigilance/Vengeance won't seem that weak.

Immortal has been broken for a far longer time, Rage is not OP to the point where you're only seeing Sith Warriors in warzones, so I think a "fix" for the spec can wait.

I wonder, how many of the players suggesting that the rage/focus tree is overpowered and should be toned down actually play the spec and think it is overpowered or are always getting killed by said spec? Cause its a fact that the pvp'ers that love pvp at all times tend to care more about winning, then they do about balance, if the balance is in their favour, they don't complain at all, the moment it gets unfair to them, they immediately posts on here QQ'ing for nerfs.

Its a fact and i will most likely get pounced for this, but i guess, the truth hurts.