Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upgrade to Digital Deluxe

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordDragno
11.19.2012 , 07:28 AM | #1
I would like to upgrade my account to digital deluxe, however, I am already a subscriber. Will this affect anything? e.g. Will I still get the 1 month?

Galapagohs
12.11.2012 , 02:54 PM | #2
How do you upgrade to Digital Deluxe?

Tirvaak
12.11.2012 , 03:07 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi LordDragno,

Upgrading will not change anything really, you will get the 30 days and the other items that are included with the Digital deluxe version. Other than this there will be no change to your account.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Jacen_Starsolo
12.11.2012 , 03:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi LordDragno,

Upgrading will not change anything really, you will get the 30 days and the other items that are included with the Digital deluxe version. Other than this there will be no change to your account.

Thanks.
People get 30 days added for that 5 dollar Digital Upgrade Pack? REALLY? REALLY?

The DDE is not sold directly by Bioware anymore. I think that's what he's thinking gets 30 days of sub time. If not, that 5 dollars is quite the bargain then.

Tirvaak
12.11.2012 , 03:49 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi,

Sorry I probably should clarify this as I have worded my last post incorrectly. If you upgrade from a standard to DDE then you will not get the free 30 days. The 30 days only comes from adding a product code to your account, from the DDE or other versions.

My apologies for any confusion.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support