Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currently no active subscription on this account

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currently no active subscription on this account
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pocketserrant
11.19.2012 , 02:02 AM | #51
Hey there, my brother recently created a F2P account (Sojournerwolf) but every time he tries to log in he gets the message "There is no active subscription on this account" and the launcher wont let him log in. He created the account almost 24 hours ago, activated, and has security questions, but still the problem persist Can anyone help please?
"It only took brains, courage, and a gun. And I had the gun." - Bob Hope
Socializer: 67%, Explorer: 47%, Achiever: 47%, Killer: 40%
Guild Leader: Special Tactics 'n Recon

Jodeslc
11.19.2012 , 02:04 AM | #52
My boyfriend is having this account, he used to subscribe when released and left but now we both play, he got me to subscribe today with him, my account can log in, his says there is no active subscription.

His account name is "Stealfy" yesterday he could log in as F2P like myself.

Now we've both payed he cant log in. Please fix this, he's been on hold for phone support for over an hour now.

Jodeslc
11.19.2012 , 02:05 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodeslc View Post
My boyfriend is having this account, he used to subscribe when released and left but now we both play, he got me to subscribe today with him, my account can log in, his says there is no active subscription.

His account name is "Stealfy" yesterday he could log in as F2P like myself.

Now we've both payed he cant log in. Please fix this, he's been on hold for phone support for over an hour now.
Also he cannot post on the forums, do you know why?

-TheDoctor-
11.19.2012 , 02:41 AM | #54
Hello,

I have no access to any subscriber benefits within the game. I can't unify colors on my attire, I can't display titles, I can't use additional toolbars, etc. I purchased all the unlockable species in the game via the Cartel store and can't create new characters of those species types, though I should be able to make them of any now. I have had a stroke of bad luck and could sure use some help getting it fixed please. I have an active subscription. The game, as it stands presently, is pretty unplayable for me until this gets fixed.

Thank you.
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{ ██████████████████████████████ )

Yamchua
11.19.2012 , 02:48 AM | #55
I have an active subscription and my Account is handled as like that f2p ****, I have 1 single bar, my 2. profession skill got locked, etc.

What the f. is wrong? Still more then 25 days paid for

-TheDoctor-
11.19.2012 , 02:51 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Yamchua View Post
I have an active subscription and my Account is handled as like that f2p ****, I have 1 single bar, my 2. profession skill got locked, etc.
I have the same problem and I purchased all the legacy unlockable species and still can't use any of those species when creating new characters on either faction. I would really like them to fix this for me asap. It's frustrating, especially since I paid for them and can't use them.
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{ ██████████████████████████████ )

Czarny_Kruk
11.19.2012 , 06:15 AM | #57
Hi. I'm having the same problem, I purchased subscription after playing as ftp and can't login now.

danbyker
11.19.2012 , 06:45 AM | #58
I cannot activate my account although i have 88 days subscription!!!! I bought this game on 17/11/2012 and when i try to play it I'm announced that there is no active subscribe plan!!!!! I have 30 days free included when i bought this game and also i bought another 60 days!!! I still cannot play!!!!! I cannot activate my account due to that stupid message 'there is no active subscribe plan' , when in fact i have 88 days left from totally 90!!! 2 days i was not able to play, trying to figure out what to do!!! I cannot even cancel that stupid subscribe plan!!!!

danbyker
11.19.2012 , 06:50 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings aceash,

Thanks for contacting us.

It can sometimes take some time for the details to be correctly applied to your account.

Please try logging in again to see if the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
I've got the same problem! I cannot activate my account although i have 88 days subscription left!!!! I bought this game on 17/11/2012 and when i try to play it i'm announced that there is no active subscribe plan!!!!! I have 30 days free included when i bought this game and also i bought another 60 days!!! I still cannot play!!!!! I cannot activate my account due to that stupid message 'there is no active subscribe plan' , when in fact i have 88 days left from totally 90!!! 2 days i was not able to play, after spending almost 100$ on the game + subscription, trying to figure out what to do!!! I have not even started to play this game , but you people know how to take the money!!!!

BH_Iroshi
11.19.2012 , 07:06 AM | #60
I'm having the same problem, just subscribed about 4 hours ago and I'm getting the same error message.