Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant login to game after subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cant login to game after subscription

sebbestuffa
11.19.2012 , 06:21 AM | #1
Hello, just started to play the game with a free-to-play account, everything went fine until i paid for a subscription. The money has been drawn, it says on the web that i have 30 days, but when i try to login to the game i get;
"There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here".

Where do i "activate"? i have uppdated my personal data, added security questions and security code. What should i do? i tried to ask the support but i only got a "We appreciate your support of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As a thank you for your loyalty to The Old Republic™, we have granted you 100 Cartel Coins."

danbyker
11.19.2012 , 06:39 AM | #2
you are lucky; I bought the game with 30 days subscription included, I paid another 60, and I get the same error like you! no active subscription! I cannot start playing that game since saturday 17 nov when I bought it...

sebbestuffa
11.19.2012 , 06:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by danbyker View Post
you are lucky; I bought the game with 30 days subscription included, I paid another 60, and I get the same error like you! no active subscription! I cannot start playing that game since saturday 17 nov when I bought it...
So all i have to do is keep testing to log in and have patience? : (