Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

7 days i wait for a response to be closed, HELP NOW

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
7 days i wait for a response to be closed, HELP NOW

AdamChattaway
11.19.2012 , 04:22 AM | #1
I waited dam 7 ish days for a response to my ticket requesting my gannifari pet to be sent to my 2 new chars, which you did before F2P on my new main on the server, then after this STUPID LONG WAIT TIME, you say this is not possible and totally blow me off ***, seriously i want my pet given to my chars you you did before or i refuse to resub bioware/ea this is a disgrace and a pathetic show of customer support.
Electronic Arts, Inc...Nowhere else in the galaxy will you find such a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Missandei
11.19.2012 , 05:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
I waited dam 7 ish days for a response to my ticket requesting my gannifari pet to be sent to my 2 new chars, which you did before F2P on my new main on the server, then after this STUPID LONG WAIT TIME, you say this is not possible and totally blow me off ***, seriously i want my pet given to my chars you you did before or i refuse to resub bioware/ea this is a disgrace and a pathetic show of customer support.
Also there was time when BW grant a free month of gameplay to subbers.
You can also moan for the free month too.. Why not?
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

AdamChattaway
11.19.2012 , 05:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Also there was time when BW grant a free month of gameplay to subbers.
You can also moan for the free month too.. Why not?
The fact is 2 days before F2P they gave my char the ganiffari pet, now they wont, please read my post cheers.

p.s. the pet is something that all chars should get forever, account wide, get in the mail when you make a new char, i was here and was subbed when i got the pet, so i should get to keep the pet, the free month is a month obviously of game time, it snot comparable so don't.
Electronic Arts, Inc...Nowhere else in the galaxy will you find such a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

nattodaisuki
11.19.2012 , 05:47 AM | #4
Someone asked the same question a while back.
See http://www.swtor.com/de/community/sh...d.php?t=502921

Also, did you read http://www.swtor.com/transfer ?

Although they changed some of the text in the page above, the part where it said to be able to qualify for the rewards was...
Quote:
Your character(s) must be on a qualifying server (including destination servers) and your account must be active by July 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM CDT / July 31, 2012 at 4:59AM GMT.
Your account must not be banned.

Make sure your character is on a qualifying destination server by July 30th to get special in-game rewards.

The rewards will be sent via in-game mail by August 7, 2012 at 11:59PM
So, your new characters must have been created before July 30th, and as a result be transferred to the new servers when they did the server transfers, in order for them to receive the reward pet.

If you created these characters after the transfer, then they are not eligible to receive the pet, and this is the same with everyone else.
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.

AdamChattaway
11.19.2012 , 06:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by nattodaisuki View Post
Someone asked the same question a while back.
See http://www.swtor.com/de/community/sh...d.php?t=502921

Also, did you read http://www.swtor.com/transfer ?

Although they changed some of the text in the page above, the part where it said to be able to qualify for the rewards was...

So, your new characters must have been created before July 30th, and as a result be transferred to the new servers when they did the server transfers, in order for them to receive the reward pet.

If you created these characters after the transfer, then they are not eligible to receive the pet, and this is the same with everyone else.
I made my new main 7 ish days ago, on the new pve server rerolled from pvp, the gm gave this char the pet, but the next gm would not give the others chars i made at this time the pet. if they give it my new char on a new server they should do the same for my other chars.

p.s. How does this even make sense or be fair? if i earned the pet it should be account wide like the tauntaun ram, or the ce pet, World of warcraft finally got it right after all this time and now made pets and mounts account based not char based, yes WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW the game that most complain about WOW but they know how to please their customers, its illogical i cant get the pet now ( even tho gm a few days ago gave it me ) on all my chars.

nattodaisuki
11.19.2012 , 06:25 AM | #6
Well, if you made your Main 7ish days ago, then that character was not eligible to receive the reward in the first place.

Although I cannot tell why your Main character received the reward while your other characters didn't but, something like a character who's name was the same as your Main character may have existed before (before July 30th 2012) but the owner deleted it afterwards.

The GM may have mistaken your character as that deleted character and thus was rewarded the pet.

These were gifts given to characters that were moved off their original servers to a new server during the server transfer period in July, and many characters had to have their names changed resulting from this.

Since your character shouldn't have received these rewards in the first place, I'd just be happy you got one
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.