Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ahnog
11.19.2012 , 05:14 AM | #441
Just tried it after reading this thread. It wen through with no problems.

Now, as a subscriber, what am I going to do with these unneeded coins?

I decided I would try it in game to see if there is any difference. It wouldn't go to the browser outside of the game. BW's got some serious problems.
Ahnog
Hokey religions can't replace a good blaster at your side

Marunette
11.19.2012 , 05:35 AM | #442
Quote: Originally Posted by ahnog View Post
Just tried it after reading this thread. It wen through with no problems.

Now, as a subscriber, what am I going to do with these unneeded coins?

I decided I would try it in game to see if there is any difference. It wouldn't go to the browser outside of the game. BW's got some serious problems.
Nice job. Come flaunt in the face of those who can't and rile them up. Some people have so little consideration for others, it's astonishing.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

schwartzpedro
11.19.2012 , 05:50 AM | #443
Same here

chitradev
11.19.2012 , 05:54 AM | #444
Just wanted to give update. I just tried with Paypal and was successful, i also had to use VPN software (hotspot shield) to mask my IP address (make it look like I am in the US). Bioware/EA looks like they are either having problems with direct payment processing or they have some kind of geographical lock on where they accept payments from (I live in Caribbean). I just wish they could give some kind of official update on this issue.

I hope this helps you guys.

Hammerzzz
11.19.2012 , 06:12 AM | #445
Still nothing.

Wintermist
11.19.2012 , 06:40 AM | #446
Still doesn't work. VISA, Sweden. Please fix this, we want to throw money at you.

mattattackftw
11.19.2012 , 07:29 AM | #447
Us :"HERE TAKE MY MONEY!"
EA: "no."
us: "err... PLEASE SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"
EA: "NO"
Us: "WE'RE THROWING OUR FING MONEY AT YOU TAKE IT!"
EA : "we're looking into the problem."
50 shades of Jawa, Beautey and the Jawa,12 angry Jawas, The Shawshank Jawa , The girl with the Jawa Tatoo, Forrest Jawa, Finding Jawa The green Jawa, To kill a Jawa, WALL-JAWA

Shane_Novus
11.19.2012 , 07:37 AM | #448
Honestly I'm dumbfounded this is an issue.

You'd think with EA, money hungry as they are, they'd insure the one thing that worked right would be the system where players literally throw money at them. And yet here we are. Boggles the mind I tell you

Silveravis
11.19.2012 , 07:37 AM | #449
I have not been able to buy for over 3 days now........

I have missed the rush and prices are already dropping.

Some free cartel coins as compensation would be nice.

Someone in your department should sit down and estimate the amount of money you guys have lost over the past weekend. But congratulations on your stella service.

Roizel
11.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #450
I actually stopped playing last night after another 4 failed attempts at trying to purchase cartel coins. I have tried 2 credit cards and my paypal account all to no avail. It is really frustrating to watch everyone around pop cartel chests and start flashing all the cool they get while I have been unable to purchase a single coin. Maybe I am being a little childish but what a disappointment this his been.