Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

merc pvp ep 3


darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
11.18.2012 , 03:58 PM | #1

Henu's Avatar


Henu
11.18.2012 , 04:19 PM | #2
Got Ep 1 and 2 links also?
Kripty / Snips

BattleGracefully's Avatar


BattleGracefully
11.18.2012 , 04:55 PM | #3
stop making vids when you don't die, i wana see some deaths
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
11.18.2012 , 07:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Got Ep 1 and 2 links also?
click on thr annotations at the end of the vid

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.19.2012 , 01:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
stop making vids when you don't die, i wana see some deaths
The best part of the video was at 3:49, where he runs with his tail between his legs from an unstoppable jugg. Dunno how that vid got in there. He(the jug) outsmarted him, out played him, and he was pretty much doing a 1 on 1 in the middle of a match, when his team is desperately trying to cap a node.

Good quality player, right there.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

Didy_Kush's Avatar


Didy_Kush
11.19.2012 , 02:05 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
The best part of the video was at 3:49, where he runs with his tail between his legs from an unstoppable jugg. Dunno how that vid got in there. He(the jug) outsmarted him, out played him, and he was pretty much doing a 1 on 1 in the middle of a match, when his team is desperately trying to cap a node.

Good quality player, right there.
So when a jugg or guardian with unstoppable leaps to you and uses ravage you stand there and take the full ravage instead of strafing out and you don't kite? lol.

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.19.2012 , 02:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
So when a jugg or guardian with unstoppable leaps to you and uses ravage you stand there and take it instead of strafing out? lol.
My point was, this is a "lolwin" video. Why is that last video in there then? Besides, I was mainly talking about the Force Push over the heal that he was heading for, then taking the heal himself. I gotta say that was a brilliant move on the jugg's behalf.

But when all you can do when fighting a player is to run and stun him to get away, would you showcase in a video like this?
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
11.19.2012 , 02:57 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
My point was, this is a "lolwin" video. Why is that last video in there then? Besides, I was mainly talking about the Force Push over the heal that he was heading for, then taking the heal himself. I gotta say that was a brilliant move on the jugg's behalf.

But when all you can do when fighting a player is to run and stun him to get away, would you showcase in a video like this?
cause i have 0 defensive abilities bro, and he popped all of his, there was no way i was going to win that fight, my end game was to distract him from the fight, 1 for 1 you know? pvp tactics bro.

Didy_Kush's Avatar


Didy_Kush
11.19.2012 , 03:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
My point was, this is a "lolwin" video. Why is that last video in there then? Besides, I was mainly talking about the Force Push over the heal that he was heading for, then taking the heal himself. I gotta say that was a brilliant move on the jugg's behalf.

But when all you can do when fighting a player is to run and stun him to get away, would you showcase in a video like this?
Jugg popped his CDs pushed him over the cliff - All honesty all Tiemie did was kite him off to get the health while the jugg pushed him over it then he CC'd him to return to the fight for the node... if your gonna call him a "good quality player" sarcastictly because of that then idk lol. in truth the "best quality players"and the ones who sit there and take a full ravage from Lycaon which ive seen you do countless times amirite?

-Holmes's Avatar


-Holmes
11.19.2012 , 04:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Jugg popped his CDs pushed him over the cliff - All honesty all Tiemie did was kite him off to get the health while the jugg pushed him over it then he CC'd him to return to the fight for the node... if your gonna call him a "good quality player" sarcastictly because of that then idk lol. in truth the "best quality players"and the ones who sit there and take a full ravage from Lycaon which ive seen you do countless times amirite?
Sure, I should just go off the node and pretty much let him solo me, cause that helps my team a lot more.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy