Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wolf-Wing
11.19.2012 , 12:53 AM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings,

This issue is still being looked into and we are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

We understand the frustration this is causing and we will update you as soon as we have more details.

Thanks for your patience.

oh by all means don't fix it your saving me lots of money by blocking all transactions
All I need is a Starship

FTPeter
11.19.2012 , 01:36 AM | #432
Greetings,

This issue is still being looked into and we are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

We understand the frustration this is causing and we will update you as soon as we have more details.

well atleast we now know, that they have seen it, and starting to look into it i think if we've waited this long, afew more hours will be nothing aslong as they actually fix it

Harsisus
11.19.2012 , 01:45 AM | #433
Greetings,

Ahahaha, take your generic response and stuff it. Poke the devs, jab them harder, and get some sort of REAL response ready for us. A statement, announcement, anything.

Stop insulting us with this auto-response crap.

PoliteAssasin
11.19.2012 , 02:04 AM | #434
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
Ahahaha, take your generic response and stuff it. Poke the devs, jab them harder, and get some sort of REAL response ready for us. A statement, announcement, anything.

Stop insulting us with this auto-response crap.
Seriously this is the same auto response they always use lol. I feel insulted.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Harsisus
11.19.2012 , 02:13 AM | #435
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Thank you for your reports regarding this!

Just to rule out any browser related issue could you please clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again. If the issue still remains, please try another internet browser.

Please let us know if the issue continues after this.

Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Thank you very much for the reports on this matter!

We are looking into this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have further information.

Thanks you!
Greetings,

This is the sum of BW interaction throughout the entire thread, in case any newcomers (to the thread) don't feel like sifting through 40+ pages.

3 responses. All equally unhelpful, and uninformative. Day 4 of a crappy payment system spewing out errors.

MutleysRevenge
11.19.2012 , 02:17 AM | #436
I have found a solution...

Copious amounts of red wine!

*Cheers*
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

canshep
11.19.2012 , 02:29 AM | #437
I'd like to thank BW for curing my addiction of giving them money by making me stop cold turkey.

firestarter
11.19.2012 , 03:56 AM | #438
How did this land on page 2?

Bump and fix this for heavens sake!
Exiluminator - AP Powertech

The Red Eclipse

deity
11.19.2012 , 04:22 AM | #439
come on fix ur damn bug bioware ur getting *********** lazy over 72 hours and nothing is total crap service

Marunette
11.19.2012 , 04:48 AM | #440
Bump, lest this issue be ignored... I echo the several other posters in this thread on how uninformative those staff responses are. There's a difference between 'We'll get back to you in x hours/days' and 'We will update as soon as we know'.

We work best with some kind of deadline or limit, it's a lot easier to wait if you have a target for tha waiting. You could give us one, even if it gets passed we'd be happier knowing, am I right?
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.