Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.18.2012 , 11:26 PM | #421
Could one of you employees at least say that you're doing SOMETHING? I mean COME ON it's been 4 days and over 400 responses.
Urtuson - LVL. 55 Marauder
Revvemup - LVL. 55 Powertech
Achelan - LVL. 55 Operative
Hunatta - LVL 55 Mercenary

Soogz
11.18.2012 , 11:34 PM | #422
43 pages does seem a bit over average... :/

TheGuyWhoDoes
11.18.2012 , 11:40 PM | #423
The staff is responding to every single other thread other than this. What's the deal?
Urtuson - LVL. 55 Marauder
Revvemup - LVL. 55 Powertech
Achelan - LVL. 55 Operative
Hunatta - LVL 55 Mercenary

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 11:50 PM | #424 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

This issue is still being looked into and we are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

We understand the frustration this is causing and we will update you as soon as we have more details.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Soogz
11.18.2012 , 11:51 PM | #425
patience is wearing a bit thin after 4 days of this crap.

Dawncallers
11.18.2012 , 11:53 PM | #426
I was able to purpose a day ago, bought a couple and thereafter it also gave me an error.
Now unable to buy them, I think its a problem when u buy and their system locks up cause on my side all purchase that went through had open status and one showed a sub-total and failed while the rest showed "-" in the sub total so not sure if the system thinks that have a outstanding balance and doesn't allow to purchase further even though that failed because just that 1 transaction history after all the succeeded ones showed a amount in the sub-total.

MutleysRevenge
11.19.2012 , 12:06 AM | #427
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings,

This issue is still being looked into and we are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

We understand the frustration this is causing and we will update you as soon as we have more details.

Thanks for your patience.
Thankyou for the update Bron
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

MutleysRevenge
11.19.2012 , 12:09 AM | #428
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
Here is what is going to happen on Monday.

Devs enter the office drinking coffee

Support Staff : ****! You're here! Finally! Listen we have a situation here. The payment system is broken.

Devs : Oh really? How bad is it?

SS : We have over 40 pages Sir. This is serious!

Devs : Wow 40 pages hey? Ok tell them that we are currently investing the issue bla bla.... You know... The usual unpersonel droid message

SS : But... Sir! They're going to flame us again !

Devs : That's your Job, not mine!

Dev sits and continues to enjoys his coffee.
Made me lol, funny because it's true!
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

Big-Boss_V
11.19.2012 , 12:11 AM | #429
the fact they updated us, even with that message makes me very, very, happy. Thank-you Bioware, at least i can sleep knowing you guys are doing something about this.

caimesv
11.19.2012 , 12:23 AM | #430
It's been a long time since I been so interested in a thread until now..