Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Needed PVP Fixes

RhuneSteihl
11.18.2012 , 11:16 PM | #1
I play a sentinel. I am fully WH and WHE. Please tell me what I can tweak to make me better because I cannot 2 shot anyone and yet every operative with a swiss army knife makes me look idiotic.

Also, the incredible lack of a diminishing returns is just crippling. FIX THE FREAKING GAME FOR PVPERS PLEASE BIOWARE.

Loladarulz
11.19.2012 , 02:02 AM | #2
Actually you need at least 3 smashes to kill undergeard people . Try metal armor, those robes do not work well vs knives.

FatEdd
11.19.2012 , 03:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RhuneSteihl View Post
I play a sentinel. I am fully WH and WHE. Please tell me what I can tweak to make me better because I cannot 2 shot anyone and yet every operative with a swiss army knife makes me look idiotic.

Also, the incredible lack of a diminishing returns is just crippling. FIX THE FREAKING GAME FOR PVPERS PLEASE BIOWARE.
Speak to Mr Myagi, I am sure he will tell you he does not have an issue with dealing damage as a Sentinal. He is one of few people that gain my respect in PVP, along with that Scoundrel, Bullseye, true PVPers. I do not think it needs fixing, apart from the heat issue mercs have of course,lol.

mrekxxx
11.19.2012 , 04:11 AM | #4

1 smash and hit ravage.

fixed ...

Blasphemerr
11.19.2012 , 04:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mrekxxx View Post
1 smash and hit ravage.

fixed ...
The ignorance of people regarding marauders has reached myth-status.
Something pretentious.

Loladarulz
11.19.2012 , 06:25 AM | #6
This one is good: maras can go stealth with 10hp, magically full heal in 5 sec, get back and slay poor jedi. OP healing

Technohic
11.19.2012 , 07:22 AM | #7
LOL Is this a troll?

"Someone please help my poor Marauder against these nasty operatives!" QQ

LMAO It's funny because I think it is serious. I know how difficult a good operative can be to a marauder as I have played on both sides.

RhuneSteihl
11.20.2012 , 11:51 AM | #8
Noone has posted anything but LOL he sucks. Why do I suck. Im asking what I can do? They stabby stab right through all my cooldowns and I do no dmg to them I dont get it.

FourTwent
11.21.2012 , 05:32 PM | #9

your friendly neighborhood operative says hello

Noone has posted anything but LOL he sucks. Why do I suck. Im asking what I can do? They stabby stab right through all my cooldowns and I do no dmg to them I dont get it.
you suck because they've nerfed operatives into the ground and you shouldn't be losing to them

DirtyDusty
11.21.2012 , 07:27 PM | #10
Try being a commando against an operative .Your dead before you can get off the ground to use concussive charge. I hate them with a passion because of the playstyle, it's a cowards class.