Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 08:05 PM | #2071
Mal followed Markos. Your over confidence will kill you if I don't first.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2072
Graal had just entered the Hangar. Hello Master Kregan. It is good to see you again. He said a tinge of the memories were hitting him.

Rafeesh ran at a sith while firing. When withing range he slammed the sith. Hoping to throw him to the ground.

HK was amusing itself watching the men getting sucked into space. It had finished with the opening the airlocks and the inner doors. Now it was working through other smaller things such as shutting down power to as many levels as possible.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 09:39 PM | #2073
Ravna dispatched her sith and rushed towards the one mean was attacking she picked him up with the force and slung him onto one of means blades.

Nerken shot down Zero's missiles throwing several grenades at her.

Merena and Hadock were focusing on another sith both unloading every bit of fire power at him.

Markos kept jumping backwards luring Mal towards the back of the room.

meanken
11.18.2012 , 09:48 PM | #2074
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ravna dispatched her sith and rushed towards the one mean was attacking she picked him up with the force and slung him onto one of means blades.

Nerken shot down Zero's missiles throwing several grenades at her.

Merena and Hadock were focusing on another sith both unloading every bit of fire power at him.

Markos kept jumping backwards luring Mal towards the back of the room.
Mean riped his blade out of the sith, and ran behind the one hadock and merena were unloading at, swinging for a decaptation

Zero engaged her jetpack, flying over the grenades as they exploded, and flew up to where nerken was, using her flamethrower to send fire everywhere

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 09:49 PM | #2075
Mal then began to think. This has to be a trap. thought Mal. He then began to slow down.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 10:19 PM | #2076
Ravna ran over to the sith Rafeesh had knocked down and stabbed him bloodlust filling her eyes she then sprinted off towards Markos.

Nerken laughed dodging out of the flame thrower and pulling out a detonator blwoing up the portion of the catwalk zero was on.

Markos stopped standing on a console. Are you growing tired? Come now fool! he threw several pieces of the crumbled walkway at him.

Hadock and Merena both began opening fire on Markos.

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 10:24 PM | #2077
Rafeesh noticed Zero in need of help and began shooting at Nerken.

What can we do to help you Master Kregan?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 10:29 PM | #2078
I've been dispatched by the council to do a damage assessment of the enemy's new weapon along with attempting to gather any details about it before we gather another fleet to engage the enemy and destroy the weapon.

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 10:54 PM | #2079
I can have the data records on what the space station was supposed to be able to do. He turned to a com and sent a message to the bridge telling them to pull together everything they had on the space station. After a minute or two a data pad was given to Graal. Here you go everything we have on the space station, including what it did to our fleet. He said passing the pad to Kregan.

icecreampants
11.18.2012 , 11:12 PM | #2080
Interesting... Seems it was meant to be powered by four power sources but only one was installed...This thing could have wiped out everything in its path with that much power. But still it is a threat. Has anyone attempted to track it yet?