Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have a nice cup of harden the heck up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Have a nice cup of harden the heck up

Didy_Kush
11.18.2012 , 07:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by azzhealy View Post
This pretty much hits the nail on the head; I really thought that spec was astounding Tox when you brought it to the server, thought it was the best thing to give sorcs a bit more survivability but after seeing how MVP’s ranked team managed to use it as an extra stun for their class by clicking it off and positioning themselves before hand to maximise the people who get stunned by it I realised the exploit it had become.

It brings the game to a halt and takes out any aspect of a competitive match. While I know you have told all our sorcs how to use the spec none of them like it, they feel it can be abused too easily and don’t want that poor conduct on their name.

Its fine in ranked warzones if your sorcs are using it and the rest of your team is not clicking it off for a stun

We did manage to get one Sorc into it ready for a ranked match with MVP hoping we could show you the error of the spec before Bioware fixes its resolve but the majority of our ranked team lives in New Zealand so come 9-9:30pm our Guild departs for the night.
but yeh if MVP are going to click the bubbles off for an extra stun let them just proves they need any little advantage to win warzones just like /stuck in warzones ehh.'

should be more concerned of the mass amounts of assault vanguards they are rerolling

ZarthMan
11.18.2012 , 07:40 PM | #12
Clearly you need to come back to the PvP server. I don't have enough squishies to set on fire anymore.
MIDIAN
Zarth Mangore Bassive Longdrop
Artorius Mars Rohrl
Zarth (Gunslinger) Jenos Ban Tainer

darthnish
11.18.2012 , 07:46 PM | #13
/facepalm im sorry guys, i need to stop you here and call you bads, as much as i love you all, clicking off the bubble does not stun you, i have tested this multiple times(nope) BUT what does stun you is if the bubble buff expires NATURALLY.

The bubble stun is incredibly easy to deal with as a warrior, if you;re not a derp smash rage build, juggernauts have unstopabble on force leap, no issue there, and marauders, in carnage spec, do a leap-.gore-.side step->scream combo to break bubble and close in for the kill

Powertechs dps at 10m no issue there, assasins need to use discharge and shock to break bubble before moving in for the kill. , deception sins can easilyget 2 calirvoyant srikes off without the bubble breaking and move 5m to use shock and come back its so frikin easy.

TL: DR: dont be a derpsmasher play a different spec.

video guide: FOR marauders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPB4msF1zI&feature=plcp at 2:23 - 2:47

Timbohh
11.18.2012 , 08:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
/facepalm im sorry guys, i need to stop you here and call you bads, as much as i love you all, clicking off the bubble does not stun you, i have tested this multiple times BUT what does stun you is if the bubble buff expires NATURALLY.
Stopped reading at this point lol.... I think you need to re-evaluate your testing methods champ.

Roses are red,
Bacon is yum,
I fail at poems,
BACON!

(Poetry requested by guildies)
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

hate-wizard
11.18.2012 , 08:26 PM | #15
/facepalm im sorry guys, i need to stop you here and call you bads, as much as i love you all, clicking off the bubble does not stun you, i have tested this multiple times BUT what does stun you is if the bubble buff expires NATURALLY.
What's this?
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

BattleGracefully
11.18.2012 , 08:29 PM | #16

The bubble stun is incredibly easy to deal with as a warrior, if you;re not a derp smash rage build, juggernauts have unstopabble on force leap, no issue there, and marauders, in carnage spec, do a leap-.gore-.side step->scream combo to break bubble and close in for the kill

Powertechs dps at 10m no issue there, assasins need to use discharge and shock to break bubble before moving in for the kill. , deception sins can easilyget 2 calirvoyant srikes off without the bubble breaking and move 5m to use shock and come back its so frikin easy.

TL: DR: dont be a derpsmasher play a different spec.

video guide: FOR marauders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPB4msF1zI&feature=plcp at 2:23 - 2:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBV7H92uRG8
watch that and tell me clicking it off doesn't work

as to dealing with it i have no problems myself but god do baddies have problems with it

EDIT; i was mid posting before i saw Czevak post, they are the same video
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

darthnish
11.18.2012 , 09:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by hate-wizard View Post
i stand corrected but you can still deal with it if you're not a baddie

sankalp
11.18.2012 , 09:55 PM | #18
wait arent you all a PVE server? come to MDN plz. We need proper PVP players

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh