Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currently no active subscription on this account

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currently no active subscription on this account
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aceash
11.18.2012 , 05:33 PM | #1
Hey guys,
So i decided to restart playing SWTOR and decided to buy a recurring subscription but when I tried to launch the game, the launcher gives me an error message saying "there is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here" despite the fact that when i double check on my account on the website I have 28 days game time left.
Thank you for reading

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 05:36 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings aceash,

Thanks for contacting us.

It can sometimes take some time for the details to be correctly applied to your account.

Please try logging in again to see if the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

aceash
11.18.2012 , 05:40 PM | #3
Thank you very much I must say im very impressed with the speedy reply/fix, Internet points to you customer service++

sithwich
11.18.2012 , 06:11 PM | #4
How long is it supposed to take? I'm going on 6+ hours of getting this message and the website does recognize my subscription except on the my account page.

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 06:13 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by sithwich View Post
How long is it supposed to take? I'm going on 6+ hours of getting this message and the website does recognize my subscription except on the my account page.
Greetings sithwich,

Please try logging into your account again.

Thanks.

MykkDalys
11.18.2012 , 06:21 PM | #6
Sorry for the repost, but this seems to be the hot thread right now.

My wife is a long-standing subscriber and has lost access to her subscription benefits as well as board posting privileges. Here's what she would like to post:

"Forum name: Cloudcastle

I have had a 3 month reoccurring subscription since game launch. It came up for renewal last night, but instead of renewing as usual, my account says I no longer have a subscription and that my payment "failed." My credit card company has assured me that the payment did indeed go through and that Bioware has received my money.

I am not receiving any subscriber benefits, I cannot post on the forums, I cannot access in game tickets, and I cannot access website e-mail support. I spent over 2 hours on hold last night, unable to reach anyone from customer service.

I would like my subscription restored.

Thank you."

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 06:26 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi MykkDalys,

I just made a big post in the previous thread, sorry about the delay.

Thanks.

sithwich
11.18.2012 , 06:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings sithwich,

Please try logging into your account again.

Thanks.
AWESOME It's working now. I don't know what you did to make it work that fast but well done. Thanks

Isheda
11.18.2012 , 06:30 PM | #9
hi this is from my mate he is unable to post on the thread

Username:Leinhartuk
Date/Time (GMT): 2012/11/18 12:46 AM
Invoice#: 882674743
Been waiting for 24hrs nearly to get in game, can't post on forum, view pvt messages etc since subscribing last night

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 06:32 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Isheda,

Please can you get them to try again.

Thanks.