Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

dlsimp
12.13.2011 , 07:26 AM | #101
i wanna know whats up with people who pre order and register on july 21 not getting in just the CE
Aegorn - AKA "The Great Baby Seal Hunter"

Conviction Gaming
Conviction

Zannis
12.13.2011 , 07:27 AM | #102
Is it possible....now hear me out on this one....that some people on the Internet might be lying?

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #103
We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.

Fragmented
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #104
I pre-ordered and redeemed on 7-21-11...I've been trying to copy and paste the screen but I'm constantly being redirected into the 30sec que . But I haven't got in yet...

Mazikeen
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithykyl View Post
A game that cost over a 100 mil to make should have better resources for people to log in and play. They act like they are trying to launch a space shuttle. Not picking at you, just saying
How they're prepping is good, IMO. The big concern is if they are letting people in out of order. That was a big reason why people ordered ASAP, so they could get in ASAP, so screwing that up would cause justifiable irritation. From a logical standpoint though, opening access in waves makes sense as it lets them adjust loads on the servers
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Mithykyl
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Fellfromgrace View Post
I just don't understand how any of you can bash Bioware for this at all. I mean they are giving people up to 7 fays of free play on a fully released game for next to nothing. Seriously 5 bucks is all you've had to pay so far. Not to mention your first free time of 30 days is probably not even going to start until the 20th. I swear you just can't please everybody.

If Bioware wanted to they wouldn't have to let anyone in untill the 20th. So please stop with all this nonsense about how you don't like how Bioware is handling this early launch thing.
20th might be better than waiting on an email for days on end. Seriously I can complain if I want. Its a semi free country, and I have nothing better to do.

JeramieCrowe
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoodwinked View Post
He also said that there will be a grace period, and we see how that turned out.
Except he's looking at the database pull right now. So, at the very least, it's definitely not intended *IF* it's happening.

I have my doubts it's actually happening. People like to stir things up.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Arccion
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #108
I preorder on late November and I'm not in. OH GOD WHY?!?!
DPS we deliver!

Lulouch
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #109
Damn Rockjaw just ruined my day

Zannis
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #110
/highfive@Stephen