Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 09:17 PM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
ok, guess I should wait for tooeasy to pop his head in before I respond then
I can edit if you guys want.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 09:20 PM | #382
sounds good.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 09:25 PM | #383
I edited my post.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 09:30 PM | #384
kk md logan needs to edit his then we can move along

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 09:42 PM | #385
Okay edited mine.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.18.2012 , 11:11 AM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sorry wrong character name. Markus I mean.
Actualy take over markus if you want, and give me the report.
Also can you determin when, the slicer done his mission.

legolegion
11.18.2012 , 01:58 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
After we deal with the empire, we are going to confront the chancellor about this and try to make things better. Hopefully we can get rid of the bad senators and get good ones.
Then the empire is reborn inside the republic, as democracy demands that only the people choose who is in charge. Not the jedi or the chancelor, but nice to know your secreatly a sith.

ToEasy
11.18.2012 , 03:24 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Then the empire is reborn inside the republic, as democracy demands that only the people choose who is in charge. Not the jedi or the chancelor, but nice to know your secreatly a sith.
I am not a sith. An empire doesn't have to be bad. It just depends on who is in charge.

legolegion
11.18.2012 , 03:31 PM | #389
me I eventualy will become emperor, thus it would a very good empire.
How ever shoe shop`s will apear everywhere

MdLogan
11.18.2012 , 04:59 PM | #390
I suppose by good, you mean won't smash ships into planet intentionally?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.