Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar RP

Faust
11.17.2012 , 11:49 PM | #1
Seeing that the species should be released by the end of the year, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Cathar RP reroll, let me know what side and what server you'd like to play on.

JekRendar
11.18.2012 , 11:34 AM | #2
Well, if you do Imperial, then you'll need to justify how to respond to the Empire's speciesist policies (except for the Underworld-related ones). On the other hand, Cathars in the Republic are fairly common.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

Faust
11.18.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Well...
Spoiler

But I do plan for a Republic RP, but if the majority who wish to join wish to join the Sith, we'll go with that.

TriggerBlade
11.27.2012 , 08:56 AM | #4
If you do create a Cathar Republic side Ebon Hawk. You may want to beat the crap out of my character. He was a mandalorian that sided with the Republic when Mandalore The Vindicated went to the Empire. He later punched out the Cathar ambassador ._.
You mad rakghoul?

Darth-Raziel
12.03.2012 , 04:27 PM | #5
Honestly, I can see Cathar as either Sith class. As a sith warrior, you could be descended from a Cathar Jedi who fell to the dark side or be one yourself. And as an inquisitor, well you were a slave before you became a Sith so I would imagine there could be quite a number of Cathar slaves in the Empire.

Now, I think a Cathar Imperial Agent is likely out of the question. Cathar Bounty Hunter, it's been done already in Act 1 on Balmorra for the BH so, I could see that too.

Should be fun!