Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happens when you reach lvl 50 pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What happens when you reach lvl 50 pvp

Labradoraki
11.18.2012 , 12:53 PM | #1
well expect the "being obliterated by war hero characters" heres anothere issue

http://gyazo.com/8f067782ecc2b97b574a0ba990fab94b

http://gyazo.com/a8f1728d7973ff2f00eeb0f59ab711cb.png

DarthSabreth
11.18.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
well expect the "being obliterated by war hero characters" heres anothere issue

http://gyazo.com/8f067782ecc2b97b574a0ba990fab94b

http://gyazo.com/a8f1728d7973ff2f00eeb0f59ab711cb.png
PVCC cc cc cc dead rince and repeat. patch 1.4 is ultra eleit.

on a more serious note pvp at lvl 50 can be fun but there is way too much CC.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

RazielHex
11.18.2012 , 01:03 PM | #3
Looks like the better team won; that being the team with a competent healer.

Next thread please.

Daxy
11.18.2012 , 01:29 PM | #4
fresh pvp at 50 is fine so long as you accept reality

a freshie will get stomped by everything if payed the slightest attention but can still contribute to a team's success if played properly

in other words- need to play more to the objectives and act as a support player; use cc's liberally (even at 50 pvp it is astonishing the amount of cluelessness out there-- a teammate is capping?- get to a spot to intercept enemy and keep them away from capper even if it means certain death)

do you have guards and taunts?-- abuse them
do you have heals?- abuse them till you're focused then try to kite and bait other team
do you have ranged?- pewpew cappers

if you are on a team with a bunch of other freshies you will get stomped but such is life in warzones
if you are on a team with a mix (as most que's are) then the team, like always, which coordinates best will win

realizing that one is a freshie is the first step to helping your team
ditching your leveling and fp gears and using the freebie recruit set is a must the second you ding- if you have saved comms along the way and can get the wh main weapon then things will go much smoother out of the gate

Labradoraki
11.18.2012 , 01:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
fresh pvp at 50 is fine so long as you accept reality

a freshie will get stomped by everything if payed the slightest attention but can still contribute to a team's success if played properly

in other words- need to play more to the objectives and act as a support player; use cc's liberally (even at 50 pvp it is astonishing the amount of cluelessness out there-- a teammate is capping?- get to a spot to intercept enemy and keep them away from capper even if it means certain death)

do you have guards and taunts?-- abuse them
do you have heals?- abuse them till you're focused then try to kite and bait other team
do you have ranged?- pewpew cappers

if you are on a team with a bunch of other freshies you will get stomped but such is life in warzones
if you are on a team with a mix (as most que's are) then the team, like always, which coordinates best will win

realizing that one is a freshie is the first step to helping your team
ditching your leveling and fp gears and using the freebie recruit set is a must the second you ding- if you have saved comms along the way and can get the wh main weapon then things will go much smoother out of the gate
well point is that since i reached 50 and started pvp i won only 1 out of 13 warzones, and most of them had similar stats and in rare times mixed
getting stomped in a gear based game is expected but losing that often is just O_Ow

Smashbrother
11.18.2012 , 01:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
well point is that since i reached 50 and started pvp i won only 1 out of 13 warzones, and most of them had similar stats and in rare times mixed
getting stomped in a gear based game is expected but losing that often is just O_Ow
Did you not save up comms before you hit 50?