Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there Advanced Classes for F2p players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Are there Advanced Classes for F2p players

KronosMaximus
11.17.2012 , 06:25 PM | #1
Im a lvl 10 sith warrior and i just got on drumond kaas i still haven't gotten the quest to get the advanced classes i already did the crew skills one so i was wondering are there advanced classes for f2p players

Neminos
11.17.2012 , 06:42 PM | #2
you missed the quest on fleet.

Tatile
11.17.2012 , 06:43 PM | #3
The introductory quest should have been on Fleet as you left the arrivals lounge. Considering that PvP and PvE end-game are available via weekly passes, it would be incredibly short-sighted of Bioware to keep advanced classes from F2P'ers.

However, given the number of bugs around...

Give Fleet another once over You should see an intimidating Sith Lord standing around being bored, trying not to fraternize with the Bounty Hunter trainer.

Skodan
11.17.2012 , 07:10 PM | #4
iirc you never get a quest to get the AC, the quest is just available to acquire.

as you exit the elevator that you arrive from hutta/korriban or typhon/ord mantell there will be 4 npcs standing about 10-15m from the elevator. each one is specific for a class, talk to your corresponding one and you will then have to talk to the advanced class trainers
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

KronosMaximus
11.18.2012 , 11:58 AM | #5
thanks everyone for helping me i went back and did the quest and im now a sith marauder