Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help levelling 39-50

RuthlessKiller
11.18.2012 , 04:59 AM | #1
I'm not really a new player. I've played right from the start of this game. However, I'm just getting back into SWTOR with my level 39 Sith Juggernaut and I've reached somewhat of an impasse. My story missions are recommended for levels 41 and above nowadays, so I'm two levels below what I should be. I've done every quest side quest (that I know of) done 90% of the Hoth ones and now I'm stuck for XP. Does anyone have any tips for gaining two levels ASAP, and staying over the level recommendation?
"No disintegrations"

Oggthebase
11.18.2012 , 05:49 AM | #2
- you can probably go back to Balmorra and Nar Shadda to do the planet bonus missions.
- you can heroics H2/H4 on Hoth (or on Balmorra)
- you can pvp
- you can fly space missions (don't forget to upgrade your ship)
- you can do flashpoint (using the group finder), don't forget to pickup the daily mission at the mission terminal for added experience, credits and commendations.

Draloch
11.18.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Nar Shadda does have a quest giver in the low 30s just outside where you get off your ship hanger elevator. They might still be green for you. This might not be your fastest option, but it's viable if you don't want to group up.

Your quickest way to get to 41 is to find a group of players and do a full round of all the heroics on Hoth. That's almost 2 levels of xp if you do them all with a full group and you can repeat all heroic quests once a day.

If you group finder for a flashpoint, you'll get about a half level out of a run.

jamescloutier
11.18.2012 , 08:04 AM | #4
Alderaan has a bonus series you can get at 40. Quest giver is near the PvP quest box on the fleet (Mistress Amaran).

Draloch
11.18.2012 , 08:19 AM | #5
Oh yeah, i forgot all about that one. That's definitely a better bet than Nar Shaddaa. I remember the quest starter on fleet being a little bit of a pain in the neck to find. I don't think you can start the bonus chain by just going to Alderaan. Just run around the fleet and pick up every quest there is and then you can delete the others once you find the one that tells you to go to Alderaan.

GymQuirk
11.18.2012 , 09:40 AM | #6
Imperial Taris Bonus Series should also be availible for more XP. Contact is at the main base shuttlepad, IIRC.
As if I have anything worth putting in a signature...