Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acceptable Risk

lightyears
04.08.2012 , 11:54 PM | #21
The coords for the tunnel from the dune sea are actually -708 -893

RabidPopcorn
04.18.2012 , 07:20 AM | #22
The passage that will help republic players get to the area between the 2 Imperial outposts can only be accessed from the Dune Sea at -705, 484. It's really easy to miss. You head to the sand people area along the eastern wall of the Dune Sea; it's a prominent location if you open your map, you will see something jutting out from the eastern wall - that is the area. When you do reach there, the tunnel is under the huge arch-like rock formation, to the east.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys. (I'm using this for 'tracking the origin' rakghoul event mission).

Guvz
04.19.2012 , 12:23 PM | #23
Coords are correct. It's the Dune Sea entrance is a small Imp base - you can't miss it! Area populated with mid 20s NPCs throughout but entrance has several 102K well spaced security guards. I sacrificed companion while running into the area solo. Then there are more 102Ks wandering around and at the other end of the entrance area but are easy to bypass. After that smooth sailing and populated with various mid 20s NPCs.

Thorsmork
05.20.2012 , 08:53 AM | #24
I'm not understanding why people are having so many problems with this quest, unless they REALLY don't want a PvP flag. I just went through the Outlaw's Den from Solara. No aggro whatsoever, except for some level 26 popup Sand People halfway through. I was able to drive directly south to the green mission entrance. QT back to Anchorhead to get PvP flag removed instantly

Luceon
05.21.2012 , 05:18 AM | #25
As Thorsmork said, your best bet is to go through the Outlaws Den. Ever since BW made merc comms worthless you will not find anyone out there unless a couple guilds want to go at it.
Maybe I don't want a signature....

iamthehoyden
05.21.2012 , 07:57 PM | #26
Of course then you'd miss the fun of skirting the outpost as much as possible and then when you're spotted, yelling RUN!!!! and leaving Jorgan to keep the elites busy for a couple precious seconds while you get as far as possible. Good times....
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

JoshCharlie
06.24.2012 , 01:48 PM | #27
Banthan Drifts tunnel north of Outpost Zaroshe (its a sand people encampment). no need for all that hassle.

mavrkzx
11.18.2012 , 08:53 AM | #28
This thing is easy...From Outpost Thoranzan head due SE. If you look on your map you'll see a rock formation that sticks out straight west. The coordinates are correct that have been previously posted.

Jajunk
12.24.2012 , 04:57 PM | #29
Wow. Disappointing story advancement for a long walk on the sands.

Janmanden
10.05.2013 , 04:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyberken View Post
This was very hard to figure out at first. The other comments were not very helpful so after finding Wilkes Base I wanted to post this.

You have to travel to the 'The Dune Sea' area which is in the western area of Tatooine. Once your in 'The Dune Sea' you follow the eastern wall of that area south. You will get to an area with of sand people camps. In there you will see a Bounty Hunter quest area that you can't enter. Just a tad bit south of that is a small easy to miss tunnel that you can go through headed east. You will come out into an area called the Central Chasm. Follow the road south it the area will change to the Southern Chasm. Then you will get to the Wilkes Base.

Good Luck Troopers I hope it helps others...

Thanks,

Psyberken
This helped. Thanks a lot.

By the way the name of that tunnel, which doesn't even show up on the Dune Sea map is "Bantha's Drift".

But.. Before that.. I can't believe I spent more than an hour on a completely futile endeavour of getting there, moving around, jumping cliffs, getting killed by Imperial Guards, dying again and again and .. for what? The mission itself only takes like 2 minutes?!